BUSH SUPPORTERS?

hhaha

why do women try and act like Obama is responsible for this hell hole we're in?

He's just trying to fix what Bush screwed up.

remember women, USA had a SURPLUS before Bush was in office, via Clintons presidency, we now have a deficit of who knows what via Bush's Presidency.

Obama's job is to get us or find a way for us out of this deep hole of debt and bad economy.

Why not support a president who is trying to make it better, why would you support a president who made it worse?

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 4:42 PM on Sep. 5, 2009 in Politics & Current Events

• At the time it was the lesser of the two evils, imo. I bought into the hype that my vote was wasted on a 3rd party candidate. That will never happen again. I voted 3rd party last election and will do so every election from now on unless the two major parties come up with someone worth voting for

My former boss ALWAYS votes third party , in the hopes one day they will receive the 5% needed to get the federal $$ to compete...I was talking to him recently and said 2012 might be your dream come true! lol

sweet-a-kins

Answer by sweet-a-kins at 4:54 PM on Sep. 5, 2009

• Good question!
    PsWifey

Answer by PsWifey at 4:43 PM on Sep. 5, 2009

• dumbbama isnt doing anyting.
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 4:43 PM on Sep. 5, 2009

• I don't know how the situation the U.S. is in would be any presidents fault. We put these people in office and we were the ones spending more money than we were earning. How would the current sitution be Bush's or Obama's fault?
    theutilitarian

Answer by theutilitarian at 4:46 PM on Sep. 5, 2009

• I want to know how he got re-elected when all these women on here say they don't like him either (Bush)...so how did he get re-elected if no one liked him? When he spent "LIKE A LIBERAL DEMOCRAT"?

If you HATE that, why re-elect him?
    sweet-a-kins

Answer by sweet-a-kins at 4:47 PM on Sep. 5, 2009

• I have never been much of a supporter of former president Bush, but I'm not naive enough to think that a cyclical downward movement in the economy is all his fault. There are many people responsible for this including your buddy Clinton so I think you need to get off the internet now and go educate yourself a bit. Btw, you don't happen to be that whiny little thing that said she was leaving and complained about name calling?

anime_mom619

Answer by anime_mom619 at 4:49 PM on Sep. 5, 2009

• OP

exactly I dont get it either, people bitch and complain about Obama, okay whatever he's barely been in office and is maybe making some more liberal decisions, which have thus far not harmed our country, he's bringing us up to date

people dont realise that the USA is falling behind, we dont have enough scientists to compete with the rest of the world, we're slacking...he sees that, I see that, Im sure if you thought about it you'd see that, and how can a nation who isnt up there with the lead scientist get AHEAD?
    we cant, it'll take one war against the USA by a more scientifically superior nation to wipe us all out.

anyway I dont get women anymore thats why I mostly talk politics with men. I usually stay out of this section but some people make me wonder
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 4:52 PM on Sep. 5, 2009

• "If you HATE that, why re-elect him?"

At the time it was the lesser of the two evils, imo. I bought into the hype that my vote was wasted on a 3rd party candidate. That will never happen again. I voted 3rd party last election and will do so every election from now on unless the two major parties come up with someone worth voting for.

anime_mom619

Answer by anime_mom619 at 4:52 PM on Sep. 5, 2009

• OP

to anime mom619

No, I dont know who that is, I never report people...LOL I think its funny when things get pesonal for no reason

and I am educated hunny, probably more than you would ever know

enough to know, that no Bush is not responsible for all of the debt, america did re-elect his illiterate ass. And yes most of this deficit was from Bush's presidency, Clinton had a surplus, had good foreign relations, and all of that fell by the wayside when 9-11 happened...sad even and tragedy but I think Bush used that to his advantage to create this war we have going on.

also i dont speak on something unless im educated in it, ie my last science post, while I was training for aerospace engineering, this was brought up about the military recruiting us graduates to work for them to better the weaponary.
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 4:57 PM on Sep. 5, 2009

• You know, I never hated Bush but CHENEY? Now there is an evil man and I think he and his henchmen were responsible for much of the screw-ups. I still have hope for the current President. Unless, there are still some of Cheney's henchmen behind the scenes manipulating our lives. Its not realistic to put the blame on ONE MAN. We can't blame JUST Bush or JUST Obama. There are hundreds of politicians and big business leaders who are messing with us.They can prevent the President and Representatives, etc, from doing what the PEOPLE want.
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 5:00 PM on Sep. 5, 2009