Separations in marriages \ Christians and those against porn.

Does ur husband know how u feel about porn and if he struggled has he fixed it? How long have u ever separated and did it help?

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 4:49 PM on Sep. 5, 2009 in Religion & Beliefs

• no, just keep in eye on him go to newlifelive.com /newlife.com for books to help, depends on if you have money sweetie! move in with your sis for 3 weeks!
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 5:27 PM on Sep. 5, 2009

• Get him the book called " Every Mans Battle". Does he share the same beliefs as you? That is the big question. If he does then maybe seek out help from your pastor on this issue. If he doesn't share your beliefs then maybe you can approach the topic of porn from a social/human rights stand point. There's where my beliefs on porn come from. I am not religious but I am totally 100% against porn. If you want, I can give you many resources that you can share with him about the negative effects of porn. Let me know if I can help. :)

legalmommy101

Answer by legalmommy101 at 5:51 PM on Sep. 5, 2009