Is it wrong for me to be using eharmony or talking to other guys while trying to support my ex while he tries to quit drinking with the possibilty of getting back together if he does quit?

Don't get me wrong... I love him a lot and I am not thinking about hooking up with anyone else but at the same time, I don't know if we are going to ever get back together or if I am going to want this when he finally decides to rid himself of the alcohol and I just don't want to waste my time if nothing is going to come out of this or pass up an opportunity for something better...at this time, he is the only one getting something out of this and I can't stand it anymore. I am so lonely right now...it has been forever since we have seen eachother, right now we are not a couple but we do still talk on the phone daily and even though that is nice, I need more than that (this is the kind of support he wants).

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 4:50 PM on Sep. 5, 2009 in Relationships

• if there is a chance that you and husband will work it out, I would not be on any dating site

I think it islike the old saying........... shit or get off the pot

but do not do both it gets messy if you try to do both
    boredmom44

Answer by boredmom44 at 4:52 PM on Sep. 5, 2009

• Are you married? Do you have children together?

If the answer is no to both then there is nothing wrong with looking for other relationships.
    GailllAZ

Answer by GailllAZ at 5:00 PM on Sep. 5, 2009

• We were together for two years... we are not married... we dont live in the same house and we dont have any children together.
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 5:06 PM on Sep. 5, 2009

• Live your life for you not for the chance he might fix his

Answer by admckenzie at 5:09 PM on Sep. 5, 2009

• dont have children together then why are you on cafemom?
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 8:04 PM on Sep. 5, 2009

• I have my son from a previous relationship silly.
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 1:23 AM on Sep. 6, 2009