Has anyone ever been a Cha Cha guide?

I saw someone say that they did it for a while. Is it legit? How do you get paid?

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 4:51 PM on Sep. 5, 2009 in Money & Work

• It is legit, but I don't think it is worth the time that you put into it. Technically, I am still listed as a guide...expeditor.

I was working 5 hours a day for 3 days...and made a bit more than $20. It was fun getting off-the-wall questions, though. I had a period of time where I couldn't sleep due to a medication change and was up all night for 3 days straight, so I expedited all night.

I was a really good at what I did, but got discouraged when my overall score went down due to one questions. It was an opinion question, and you can write what you want to, as long as you are polite. They ask that you add "ChaCha" in here somewhere. I had a great answer, but put "Chacha", without caplitalizing the second C, and got points taken off my score.
    Kauna

Answer by Kauna at 5:00 PM on Sep. 5, 2009

• I'm a ChaCha guide and it is legit. My current payment method is set up where I can get paid anytime I want for a small fee. You can also choose to get paid once a month without a fee. You can't make a living off it but it does help pay the bills. I'm a SAHM and it give me extra money for fun things. I've been an SMS guide for about a year. Last year I was able to make $150/week and I averaged around $7/hour. There have been pay cuts since then (due to the economy) and it takes a little longer to make as much but it's still reasonable to do.
    _Momof3_

Answer by _Momof3_ at 5:38 PM on Sep. 5, 2009

• Im a ChaCha Guide when Im really bored. I did it last year for extra money, it helped. Secret Santa was the best, I love g etting gifts in the mail!
    IraqiVetWife

Answer by IraqiVetWife at 7:50 PM on Sep. 5, 2009

• I do it when I'm bored, it's legit but it's like making $2/hour
    customcat2000

Answer by customcat2000 at 9:32 AM on Sep. 6, 2009

• I've never worked with ChaCha, but I am an agent with kgb (basically the same thing). I know a few people who do both ChaCha and kgb, ALL of them prefer kgb. It's busier than ChaCha, and while the pay is actually less than ChaCha because you have more questions being asked all of the people I know with both make more with kgb. And they're taking people right now. I received 5 text messages yesterday asking me to log on because they were so busy and understaffed. Their site is www.542542.com.
    Jafra_mommy

Answer by Jafra_mommy at 12:00 PM on Sep. 6, 2009