Do u know anyone famous? How do you know them?

I went to elementary school with Jay Hernandez(Crazy Beautiful). He is sooo cute. I was good friends with his sister. I went to high school with Sergio Mora (The contender) also known as the latin snake he's a boxer. He actually had a crush on me in ninth grade. I also went to school with James Roselle (Food Network Cake challenges). They are semi famous.

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 5:01 PM on Sep. 5, 2009 in Just for Fun

• Tony Marques from the Tony Marques Band... he plays in Las Vegas. He's my cousin.
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 5:10 PM on Sep. 5, 2009

• me, but i don't want to let anyone know in CM. I want to be thought of as a normal mom, not a celebrity.
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 5:22 PM on Sep. 5, 2009

• Your mom
    Anonymous

• I would give it to Jay Hernandez.
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 5:23 PM on Sep. 5, 2009

• Seriously though, I've met some famous people and even hung out with some for a little while, but as far as having them as friends or something like that, I haven't.
    When I was 19, I met the alternative rock group "Orgy." My friend and I hung out with Jay Gordon, Paige Hailey, and Amir Derrakh from the group. Paige and Amir tried to get me and my then-best friend to come back to their trailor with them. We were both 19 (and I had just gotten married and my then-husband was in the Marines in Okinawa, Japan). She and I both figured they probably weren't wanting us to just come in for tea, so we declined....lol!
    When I was 14, I met Bryan Brightcloud, a Native American actor who used to play on a show from the 90's called "Nurses." It was kinda like today's show "Scrubs."
    When I was 8, I was an extra in 2 wrestling movies from the 80's/early 90's called "American Angels" and "Body Slam." I met alot of famous actors and wrestlers.
    JamiDesigns

Answer by JamiDesigns at 5:25 PM on Sep. 5, 2009

• my sister in law went to high school with gabrielle reece (the volleyball chick) i am famous too but i will never tell..........
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 5:27 PM on Sep. 5, 2009

• I've never known anybody famous. Or who I considered 'famous'. My sister saw Garth Brooks in front of his house once though but didn't stop (because her HUSBAND wouldn't stop the car - her and I both were really disappointed in her husband).
    Blubuni99

Answer by Blubuni99 at 5:31 PM on Sep. 5, 2009

• Oh and I know a lot of people who knows Carrie Underwood - my BF knew her because they sang in the same circle.
    Blubuni99

• Yes, my great uncle was the "Duke" aka John Wayne. I went to a local picnic with Good Charlotte. I didn't know who they were at the time though.

legalmommy101

Answer by legalmommy101 at 5:31 PM on Sep. 5, 2009

• My MIL went to school with Shelly Long (Dianne on Cheers) my husband is related to Audrey Meadows (original Honemooners) and one of my cousins was a stunt double for Linda Hamilton of the original Terminator movies.
    My Husband grew up and played with Indiana Governor Mitch Daniels nieces. * also Mitch Daniels served with the younger President Bush during his 1st term in office.
    Wyndi

Answer by Wyndi at 5:37 PM on Sep. 5, 2009