AM I THE ONLY GIRL OUT HERE THAT THINKS GUYS JUST DONT APPRECIATE US AND WHAT WE GO THROUGH?

PLEASE TELL ME IM NOT THE ONLY ONE WHO THINKS THIS. WE GO THROUGH SO MUCH!! JUST WISH GUYS WOULD STOP BEING JERKS AND UNDERSTAND US. THEY THINK HAVING A BABY IS LIFE CHANGIN. MAN TRY BEIN THE ONE WHO ACTUALLY CARRIES THE BABY AND GO THROUGH THE UPS AND DOWNS OF PREGNANCY 2 HAVE THE BABY. NOT 2 MENTION THE PAIN OF LABOR! IF ANYONE AGREES OR CAN HELP ME SHOW MY FIANCEE HOW 2 APPRECIATE ME LET ME KNOW.

mercy928

Asked by mercy928 at 5:14 PM on Sep. 5, 2009 in Pregnancy

• There really is no way to show them, they will never truly understand. Be thankful that you get the opportunity to experience such a miracle, that is one thing men will never be able to take away from us and do on their own! =-)
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 5:15 PM on Sep. 5, 2009

• my fiance is totally different, he's all about the

"WITHOUT WOMAN THERE WOULD BE NO MAN"

"PREGNANCY IS A MIRACLE"

"BEHIND EVERY GREAT MAN THERE IS AN EVEN GREATER WOMAN"

sayings...he completly appreciates it...maybe just talking to him about your feelings could help
    Dom123123

Answer by Dom123123 at 5:32 PM on Sep. 5, 2009

• I guess I'm lucky, my man does appreciate me and all I have been through (and currently going through) to bring our children in to the world. . OH and BTW...they CANT understand. You can never fully understand something you will never go through, and to expect them to completely understand is unreasonable and unrealistic.

abbynzachsmommy

Answer by abbynzachsmommy at 5:34 PM on Sep. 5, 2009

• I think my husband does appriciate me, but he rearely ever tells me so. I know he knows how hard i work caring for our 3 boys----ages 4, 3 and 16mo. He says he could never do what i do. I care for the boys day and night. There are times when he forgets how challenging my responsibilities are, but what can you expect? Hes a man. lol. I don't think he will truely comprehend what i go through on a daily basis with the boys. Going grocery shopping with the 3 boys, or taking my 3yr. old to preschool then my 4yr. old to pre-K in 2 seperate bldgs. I don't think he appreciates that. He doesn't ever offer to help, but i never ask him either. But in the long run i think he does appriciate me as a person, just maybe not everything i do, but i don't really need him to. I hope this makes sense
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 5:45 PM on Sep. 5, 2009

• I don't know, I think the men in my life (father, husband, brothers) know exactly how much a woman does/goes through/sacrifices. Guess I'm just lucky!
    ap9902

Answer by ap9902 at 6:50 PM on Sep. 5, 2009

• ...I totally feel you on this.
    egriffin1231

Answer by egriffin1231 at 1:43 AM on Sep. 6, 2009