legit work at home job

Iam looking for a job that I could do at home while I watch my two children and I would only be able to work on t6he weekends and after school does anybody have any ideals.

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 5:36 PM on Sep. 5, 2009 in Money & Work

• How about tutoring? You could have another child com to your house after school for an hour or two or on the weekends and tutor that child.
    mummy22kids

Answer by mummy22kids at 5:42 PM on Sep. 5, 2009

• I am a stay at home Mom to a 2 year old and 6 month old. I work with a large group of Moms; we help people create income from home. No parties, No inventory, No MLM! FREE website, training, and UNLIMITED support!! Just A SAFE, SIMPLE, SENSIBLE, and SOLID ... NO-RISK HOME BUSINESS. I am my own boss, I work when I want.
    You can have the best of both worlds too.
    I would love to give you more information and help you reach your financial goals!
    Erika
    Check out my website
    http://www.4MyFamilyandMe.com/

mommy2joeynabby

Answer by mommy2joeynabby at 5:50 PM on Sep. 5, 2009

• A home business would allow you to set your own hours so you could work it whenever. I do mine when my daughter naps and at night.

Ameriplan is the company and they pffer both daily and monthly residual income. No selling, parties, inventory or cold calling!!

www.IBOplus.com/ChristinaDennis
    Yahoo Messenger Christina51505
    and my profile page has TONS of info and more ways to contact me =)

Good Luck & God Bless Girl!!!
    ChristinaDennis

Answer by ChristinaDennis at 6:08 PM on Sep. 5, 2009

• You can search for jobs that match your skillset and have a telecommute or remote option. Do you have a former employer you could work for remotely? If you have a computer with high speed internet & Microsoft Office Pro & have at least intermediate MS Office skills, you should be able to find work as a virtual assistant (VA). For more information, go to www.ivaa.org, www.iavoa.com, www.vanetworking.com . Do you have a skill or experience that you can turn into a home based business? I have a friend who makes children's hair accessories in her basement & sells them to boutiques around the Midwest. My husband runs a handyman business from our home. I work from home with two lines of business; I do freelance bookkeeping & business organization; I also do career & job search coaching. I am always happy to help cafemoms (and dads) with resumes, cover letters, job search strategy & interview prep. Feel free to contact me directly.

Answer by rkoloms at 6:25 PM on Sep. 5, 2009

• http://www.scentsy.com/My2Scents
    This is what I do from home. I would love for you to join! Check it out, and if you're interested, let me know if I can help with any questions. It' really fun, and makes good money. Hope to hear from you soon!
    NicoR

Answer by NicoR at 6:40 PM on Sep. 5, 2009

• This video will tell you all...go to www.justice4alll.greatcareerplan.com
    IraqiVetWife

Answer by IraqiVetWife at 8:02 PM on Sep. 5, 2009

• Sure.  I have created a series of work at home articles on eHow.  They contain excellent resources, ideas and information.  Also, I have a Blog about computer jobs sorted into those that pay via Paypal and those that pay utilizing other means.  You can check them all out at my website:

www.athome.yolasite.com
    m-avi

Answer by m-avi at 10:04 PM on Sep. 5, 2009

• I have a list of companies that don't require you to buy or sell anything, which was important to me. It's all free, legit, easy work. Read all the details at Work at Home Mom

customcat2000

Answer by customcat2000 at 9:34 AM on Sep. 6, 2009

• Some of the jobs you can do from home that are flexible is IMshopping & Cha Cha.

If you are looking for more of a business, I sell Children's books and it is completely free to start. I just started and am looking to go to schools and day cares to promote fundraisers with the books.

Hope you find what you are looking for.
    rootbeermom

Answer by rootbeermom at 11:03 AM on Sep. 6, 2009

• LEGIT!!!

HI,
    I'm happily engaged and we are about to buy our first home. We live in a small town where it is really hard to find a decent job, so I've been searching for a way to work at home. I recently found a home-based opportunity with no large investments and no risk! I work in the comfort of my own home with an international, 24 year old, Inc 500 company. All I do is set up customer accounts and do some online marketing. I work around my own schedule, with a group of amazing team members. I never even have to leave my own home to be successful!

If this is something you'd be interested in, please visit my website.

www.workathomeunited.com/lynsey

I think that once you hear more information about the company, you'll love it just as much as I do!

I hope to hear from you soon :)
    lynsey7

Answer by lynsey7 at 2:27 PM on Sep. 9, 2009