Cant decide which breastpump to buy? Help

Ok I have read great reviews about Ameda but it is not sold locally I would alway have to order anything I needed for it over the internet. I have heard good things about Medela and some bad things about it. But Medela is sold locally at stores so if something was to go wrong I could go to the tore that day. I am also on a fixed budget and the Ameda pump is a $100 cheaper. Which one should I choose? Please give me your reviews. I will be a busy working mom so I need a portable and quick pump.

Tat_9280

Asked by Tat_9280 at 6:14 PM on Sep. 5, 2009 in Babies (0-12 months)

• Medela Pump In Style is a reliable pump. You can find used pumps on craigslist and then buy all of the tubing and personal parts new.
    GailllAZ

Answer by GailllAZ at 6:17 PM on Sep. 5, 2009

• ditto
    staciandababy

Answer by staciandababy at 6:41 PM on Sep. 5, 2009

• Don't get a manual pump! I learned my lesson
    msfila1980

Answer by msfila1980 at 6:57 PM on Sep. 5, 2009

• Medela for sure. I had an electric double pump and used it every day for 7mo. My son with Down Syndrome would NOT latch on. Believe me i tried. It was definetly worth it.
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 8:01 PM on Sep. 5, 2009

• Buy a medela....try to get a new one on ebay you have get it much cheaper than retail
    tinazmail

Answer by tinazmail at 12:24 AM on Sep. 6, 2009

• I use the playtex electric double pump. it is great, but you have to plug it in. oh and $75 at wal-mart!
    Bernie19

Answer by Bernie19 at 1:48 AM on Sep. 6, 2009

• I have a Medela Pump in Style. It works great. Bought it off Craigslist for 150$.
    ariesfool

Answer by ariesfool at 1:13 AM on Sep. 7, 2009