Im gettin impatient!

Im 37wks an ive been in early labor now for a week! (doctor told me it can go on for weeks) well im starting to get very impatient! The contractions are gettin stronger just not gettin any closer together they are still 14 mins apart! Im going nuts ive walked my ass off ive had sex an nothing! I have alot of pressure to the point were it feels like i have to pee an nothing comes out! Urg i know he will come when hes ready but i feel like hes never going to come plus the doc believes he is going to be between 8 to 10 lbs because i have gd plus my other son was 9lbs when he was born! Is anyone else tired of waiting? If so what are you doing to pass time? Ive have already cleaned whole house fixed his room up packed our bags an i feel like theres nothing more to do but sit an wait! O an i cant rest any because i also have a 5 year old an a 3 year old

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 6:38 PM on Sep. 5, 2009 in Pregnancy

• my aunt was 9 days overdue and she said she found the hottest salsa she could and ate that with chips and she said she thinks it put her into active labor because as soon as that spicy salsa started to digest she had the worst contractions and had her baby later that night
    Dom123123

Answer by Dom123123 at 6:40 PM on Sep. 5, 2009

• enjoy your time without a newborn, take a bath

go somewhere completely inconvenient and try to use murphys law

run out of gas on the freeway- you'll go into labor
    staciandababy

Answer by staciandababy at 6:40 PM on Sep. 5, 2009

• I'm right there with you. I'm 38 weeks pregnant and more then ready to have my little guy. My contractions are 5-10 minutes apart most of the time but they're not very strong. At my doctor appointment yesterday my doctor said my cervix was soft but I'm not dialated. I'm tired and achy and I just want to sleep until the baby is born. It's impossible to get rest with a 5 year old, 3 year old, and 23 month old though.
    _Momof3_

Answer by _Momof3_ at 6:46 PM on Sep. 5, 2009

• go for a drive in the country, then make dinner reservations at a child friendly, yet usually full restaurant for the dinner hour. Finally, find a babysitter and plan a night out. One of these should be jinxed by labor.
    auroura

Answer by auroura at 3:02 PM on Sep. 6, 2009