Do you feel that:
1) You have not properly instilled your values in your children and therefore they are "susceptible" to Obama's msg?
2) Your children are incapable of thinking for themselves?
3) It would be better if your children were never exposed to any opinion/ thought/ value that differs from your own?
Answer by Carpy at 6:52 PM on Sep. 5, 2009
Answer by Anonymous at 6:57 PM on Sep. 5, 2009
Answer by 21stCenturyMom at 6:57 PM on Sep. 5, 2009
Answer by 21stCenturyMom at 6:58 PM on Sep. 5, 2009
Answer by LoriKeet at 6:59 PM on Sep. 5, 2009
Answer by Anonymous at 7:00 PM on Sep. 5, 2009
1) My child has values, but I as a parent want to watch it FIRST and then if I think it is just the everyday stay in school speech will allow him to watch it. Oh and my son will not miss school he will be in the library doing other activities.
2) No, but I also do not want to have to do damage control because my son's teacher is a very opinionated Obama supporter and I have seen what Obama supporter teachers do to young children. http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ezrUd8xH0gQ
Answer by Anonymous at 7:01 PM on Sep. 5, 2009
Answer by 21stCenturyMom at 7:02 PM on Sep. 5, 2009
3) My son is exposed to others opinions, thoughts, values...But I will not allow anyone to degrade my child because he doesn't agree with Obama. Can you Imagine what his teacher will say if my son says"I DON'T THINK OBAMA INSPIRES ME."?
Seriously, you expect me to believe that letting my son watch it away from me is better than watching it first and allowing him to watch it later?
Answer by Anonymous at 7:02 PM on Sep. 5, 2009
Answer by Carpy at 7:02 PM on Sep. 5, 2009
Check out some of the top posts today in Groups: