If you are going to keep your children home to avoid Obama's speech...

...are you going to watch it for yourself? Are you going to attempt to form your own opinion about what he says? Are you going to let Glenn Beck tell you what you should think?

21stCenturyMom

Asked by 21stCenturyMom at 6:56 PM on Sep. 5, 2009 in Politics & Current Events

• I will watch it myself...and form my own opinion...although, I already have a good idea what that opinion will be! LOL.

:)
    sunnymom3

Answer by sunnymom3 at 7:09 PM on Sep. 5, 2009

• good one =) i couldnt of said it better myself...
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 7:09 PM on Sep. 5, 2009

• Well good. So, let'd discuss afterward! Sunny are you going to keep the little ones home?
    21stCenturyMom

Answer by 21stCenturyMom at 7:10 PM on Sep. 5, 2009

• It is amazing how closed minded people can be--already predicting an opinion without even having heard the speech. It has nothing to do with the speech itself does it Sunny? You shoot down the messege becaue you dislike the messenger.
    PsWifey

Answer by PsWifey at 7:12 PM on Sep. 5, 2009

• No...they are going to school that day.
    sunnymom3

Answer by sunnymom3 at 7:16 PM on Sep. 5, 2009

• Actually, PsWifey, I don't like ANY of the messges that the messenger (Obama) has sent since he has taken office. So why would this be any different?
    sunnymom3

Answer by sunnymom3 at 7:18 PM on Sep. 5, 2009

• No....my son will be in school that day, and Obama is not getting the chance to indoctrinate his political agenda in my school district. Education is number one.

tyme4me2day

Answer by tyme4me2day at 7:18 PM on Sep. 5, 2009

• PS. anything that comes out of Obamas mouth is not anything worth hearing, he is a dirty thug politician and I have never believed one word he has had to say from day one of his campaign to this very day, he is a cheat and a lie. So go ahead and debate Obama all you want, he gets caught with his foot in his mouth everyday. His approval rating speaks for its self.

tyme4me2day

Answer by tyme4me2day at 7:23 PM on Sep. 5, 2009

• Tyme, would you send him if your district was airing the speech?
    21stCenturyMom

Answer by 21stCenturyMom at 7:24 PM on Sep. 5, 2009

• Yes I would, because education is what is the most important thing for my family.

tyme4me2day

Answer by tyme4me2day at 7:37 PM on Sep. 5, 2009