Has anyone taken the medical assisting program and then had to take time off to deliver there baby and recover?

I am 6 months pregnant and want to take the medical assisting program, but my mom says it is pointless because I will have to start all over.... Is that what will happen?

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 7:01 PM on Sep. 5, 2009 in

• Depends on where you go to school. I was able to take two months off. I went to Keiser U. and did it all online and their classes are one month at a time so your not missing a whole bunch of classes, just postponing two of them. You can also request that you get a bunch of your gen ed classes first so your not breaking in the middle of the crucial classes. Seriously, look into Keiser. Doris Hampton is the director of Med Assisting and shes great. They have a great "distance learning" program and it is widely respected.. I got my AA in Paralegal and went back and got my AS in med assisting..
    Goldie_And_Luke

Answer by Goldie_And_Luke at 10:58 AM on Sep. 7, 2009