Adult Gummie Vitamins?

Today I'm trying Targets adult gummy vitamins and I tried one and it was good and then later in the day I tried another you need 2 for a serving.After the 2nd I didn't like it,it was too sweet.So either I take both after a big meal maybe it won't bother me much because I am sensitive to sugar=it's sucrose and glucose but still it bothers my sugar sensitivities.I chose gummies,my first thought,oh good not a constipating vitamin,really I didn't think nothing of the sugar.So if I take one it'll have to be one dose.It has chronimum which helps weight loss and metabolism and Biotin which I need,it also has a good dose of Vitamin a and others.I paid 8.99 for 160 of them.I guess it's better than nothing.I should say I was drinking crystal light before taking it , so I could see why it affected me that way.So un sugar sensitive people try em you might like em and I say they won't be constipating because you chew em and they disolve ..

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 7:19 PM on Sep. 5, 2009 in Health

• Glucose and sucrose are both sugar.

I really like the Rainbow Light vitamins.

Answer by rkoloms at 9:41 PM on Sep. 5, 2009

• Crystal Lite will add a problem to your sugar issue: the artificial sweeteners in that are a problem for memory when taken together.

Better idea: eat food, mostly vegetables. Artificial *anything* is a poor choice next to real food. Eat a wide variety of foods in as close to their natural state as possible, and you will have no need of CL or vitamins.
    LindaClement

Answer by LindaClement at 9:45 PM on Sep. 5, 2009