the owner of my moms company bought me a baby shower gift.

he never buys gifts for anyone in the company, im not even in the company...LOL

So I want to send him a Thank You card right away, well it wont be able to go out until tuesday but we're having them custom made so the ones we send to everyone else will be sent out next monday.

but i dont want to seem like im sucking up to him...it was a total shock...but i also want to make my mom look good being how he really favors my mom and if i seem like i dont care that may look bad on her....I dunno

im still in shock, he had the gift sent to my house and im still in shock

lol

what should I say to the Owner of the company my mom works for in the thank you card? w/o sounding extra cheesy

Dom123123

Asked by Dom123123 at 7:20 PM on Sep. 5, 2009 in Just for Fun

• Make sure you mention the gift and his name to make it seem more personalized. Something like "Thank you very much Mr./Mrs/Ms. *Blank* for the wonderful *What ever they gave you*. It is wonderful and will be extremely useful when our little *Babies name if you're giving it out* arrives." That way they know that you know who gave what. That's actually sort of important to people who give presents because everyone wants to feel like they are the one who gave you the special gift that you just couldn't live without.
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 7:45 PM on Sep. 5, 2009

• I have no idea but I havnt been on in a while, How was your shower!!??? I had mine too!
    Alysia_Moore

Answer by Alysia_Moore at 7:24 PM on Sep. 5, 2009

• thank you for your kindness
    staciandababy

Answer by staciandababy at 7:29 PM on Sep. 5, 2009

• Good, there was like 50-60 people there, some of which i didnt even know...lol they were my moms friends.

i got everything i need besides baby shampoos and stuff like that, ill probably need to buy other stock up items, like diapers, and stuff to store breast milk, but i expected to have to get more myself so im happy...it was fun...i didnt sit down not one time for the whole 3.5 hours, and it was only supposed to be 2 hours so it went over due to some very late arrivals

how was urs?
    Dom123123

Answer by Dom123123 at 7:29 PM on Sep. 5, 2009

• yeah i was thinking of just making it a short simple card, lol i dont want to get all weird about it
    Dom123123

Answer by Dom123123 at 7:30 PM on Sep. 5, 2009

• GOOD! We didnt have alot of people show up I think 27 or so but thats fine! I had alot of things to return but otherwise I got everything I needed besides, same as you, baby shampoo and lotion. Mine lasted 4 hours! and we had so much food left over it was crazy! All in all, good day! got lots of size 3 diapers though and all the clothes I got were 3-6 months and up! no newborn clothes or diapers lol everyone had the same idea! lol
    Alysia_Moore

Answer by Alysia_Moore at 7:33 PM on Sep. 5, 2009