are you a stay at home mom or a working mom?

pros and cons to In your opinions

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 7:26 PM on Sep. 5, 2009 in General Parenting

• both! I work at home watching a 16 month old little boy and Im not a mommy yet. 2 months to go!!! I kinda fall under both lol sry bit I love working at home because its my own space plus I get to spend more time cleaning my house and I get to spend more time with my SO during the day!
    Alysia_Moore

Answer by Alysia_Moore at 7:28 PM on Sep. 5, 2009

• I work very hard, at home. Thank you very much.
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 7:33 PM on Sep. 5, 2009

• I am both. I absolutely love what I do. I am home making money while being home with my kids. I have the best of both worlds!! I wouldn't have it any other way. I don't have any cons. Message me if you're interested in working from home.
    mommy2joeynabby

Answer by mommy2joeynabby at 7:33 PM on Sep. 5, 2009

• not a mommy just yet, well kinda, he's almost here
    I work for half of the year being a tax preparer i have the option of how long and how often i work, its not a 9-5 type of deal

my schedule should be from 9-1 come home and then go to my other office 4-8 on some days and meet clientel over the weekend at starbucks

the rest of the 6 months i wont be working i will be a strict SAHM...not touching work, i thats my bonding time with my little baby who will soon be here.
    Dom123123

Answer by Dom123123 at 7:38 PM on Sep. 5, 2009

• I'm a working mom.
    SalemWitchChild

Answer by SalemWitchChild at 7:49 PM on Sep. 5, 2009

• I think ALL moms should be considered 'working' moms.. .wether they have a job outside the home or not. I do have a job that allows me to work out of my home.
    The pros-- I don't have to dress up, I can work at my own time schedule, I can have my coffee/tv while working, I am home with the kids, and I have income coming in.
    The cons-- it can be hard to sit down and work, or commit to working my hours, there are distractions and kids pestering when I try to work, my computer is in my room-- so I can't work too late into the night.
    MizLee

Answer by MizLee at 8:46 PM on Sep. 5, 2009

• Both - I work at home... Pros: I'm home with the kids, I know what they eat and do and can be with them all the time. Cons: I don't get to get out at all. Most parents get a break when they go to work. But my work is right here. Also, I don't get to work the way I would love to because I have screaming kids in the background. So I can only be on the phone when they are asleep...

Answer by SabrinaMBowen at 9:08 PM on Sep. 5, 2009

• Stay at home working mom. Started my own company.
    LindaClement

Answer by LindaClement at 9:42 PM on Sep. 5, 2009

• IMO, sahm's are working mother's. 24/7/365 I am a sahm and I love it...I have no cons, I love being home with my children. Wouldn't have it any other way.
    buzymamaof3

Answer by buzymamaof3 at 10:18 PM on Sep. 5, 2009

• Working mom.
    2princesnaKing

Answer by 2princesnaKing at 10:22 PM on Sep. 5, 2009