IS there a possibility I'm pregnant?

Obviously I know there always is with unprotected sex but I just wanted to ask what you guys thought.

I had sex 3 weeks ago, I had some really weird cramping about a week after this, and I've took a pregnancy test but it was neg. And with the cramping came a little bit of spotting.

I never normally cramp at all on my stomach, it's normally all back pain. And it was really weird cramping, but does tha tmean I'm not pregnant or what?

What do you guys think?

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 7:41 PM on Sep. 5, 2009 in Pregnancy

• wait until ur missed period and test...theres always a possibility anyone is pregnant
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 7:43 PM on Sep. 5, 2009

• Could be implantation spotting and cramping. Only way to know for sure is to wait until you get your period or get a + pg test.
    mummy22kids

Answer by mummy22kids at 7:43 PM on Sep. 5, 2009

• Wait a week and take another test if not and your still wondering then go to the doctors. How the hell would we know?!
    Anonymous

• WAY too early for a pregnancy test. Wait at least a week after your period was due, unless you're more than 20% over your healthy body weight, in which case wait at least 2 more weeks.
    LindaClement

Answer by LindaClement at 9:22 PM on Sep. 5, 2009