Ace&Zoey....help if you can!

only 4 wks prego but trying to think of some names that are different but flow well together. We have a girl already Kaydence Elizabeth if we have a boy we like Ace and a girl we like Zoey but have noo idea of middle names that flow! any ideas would be great, or if you have a kid named zoey or ace what are thier middle names?

alaskaarmywife

Asked by alaskaarmywife at 8:01 PM on Sep. 5, 2009 in Pregnancy

• My cousin is Zoey Marie. I also like Zoey Grace. Not sure about Ace though.

Answer by tyfry7496 at 8:26 PM on Sep. 5, 2009

• Just so you know, Zoey is correctly spelled Zoe, with the two little dots (umlaut) over the o. Same as Chloe.

A lot of kids get picked on --for life-- because of the things their parents don't know.
    LindaClement

Answer by LindaClement at 8:49 PM on Sep. 5, 2009

• my mom with her last was going to use Zoe Nicole and she ened up with a boy
    ashleywilkerson

Answer by ashleywilkerson at 9:24 PM on Sep. 5, 2009

• Zoey Elizabeth! My cousin name is Cora Zoey Elizabeth! I love it! Ace Taylor...maybe Idk!
    rebel07

Answer by rebel07 at 9:59 PM on Sep. 5, 2009

• I wasnt asking how YOU spell ZOEY , I spell "cadence" Kaydence so am I wrong bc thats not the "correct" way? Its my kid so I will choose the spelling, all I asked was ideas for middle names! THANKS
    alaskaarmywife

Answer by alaskaarmywife at 10:06 PM on Sep. 5, 2009

• I'm also not very far along, and my husband and I also like the name Zoey (spelled as is). We found it in a name book spelled like that. So far we like Zoey Elizabeth and Zoey Evelyn. Just some suggestions, hope you find a middle name you love.
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 12:40 AM on Sep. 6, 2009

• There is no "correct" way to spell a name. I'm not sure how a kid could make fun of the spelling of Zoey anyways. I like Zoey Grace, but I think it depends on the last name.
    jenae_gist

Answer by jenae_gist at 6:14 PM on Sep. 6, 2009