Is there anyway to "lift" your boobs without having surgery?

As every mother knows giving birth to a child takes a toll on your body. I'm not wanting my boobs to be bigger, just lifted up a little. I was just curious if there are any ways to lift them up without going through surgery.

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 8:01 PM on Sep. 5, 2009 in Beauty & Style

• When I was breastfeeding my first, I ALWAYS wore a bra....24x7, to keep them supported. I also worked hard to lose my baby weight and then some, and hit the gym for LOTS of pectoralis (chest) muscle work outs.

You need not hit the gym, but breast tissue is MOSTLY fat....so losing the excess fat will help greatly, breastfeeding is a sure fire way to burn calories, and working your chest muscles can be as easy as laying on a firm surface, and lifting objects you have around the house--like heavy books, or a box you can fill with heavy objects to lift and use your chest muscles.

One other thing, don't waste your money on "As seen on TV" products, they rarely work, and you can easily injure yourself. As a certified personal trainer, I can tell you, you can spot tone your body but not spot reduce problem areas. AS you lose weight, it will come off all over. Once you lose the overall excess, your body will redefine itself!
    LoriKeet

Answer by LoriKeet at 11:48 AM on Sep. 7, 2009

• OMG there is some kind of info-mercial that sells those breast workout thing IDK what it called though but it works really well I had one and It lifted them and made them super round! Then I got pregnant lol let me see if I can find it!....
    Alysia_Moore

Answer by Alysia_Moore at 8:10 PM on Sep. 5, 2009

• I cant find it but its a bar with a grip on each end and you pull and push on it and it works out your hooters! try these....

http://www.nowloss.com/body-sculpting-exercises-for-women-to-get-hourglass-figure.htm
    http://exercise.lovetoknow.com/Breast_Lifting_Exercise
    Alysia_Moore

Answer by Alysia_Moore at 8:14 PM on Sep. 5, 2009

• Thanks!!! If I find it on the seen on tv website I'll post it. Thanks again!!
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 8:23 PM on Sep. 5, 2009

• The changes in texture in breasts happen as a result of the changes pregnancy causes in preparation for making milk... they are the same changes that start to lower the risk of pre-menopausal breast cancer.

The only thing that will 'lift', apart from surgery, is a good bra.
    LindaClement

Answer by LindaClement at 8:46 PM on Sep. 5, 2009

• Is it this by chance? http://www.easycurves.com/easycurves_qa.html
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 8:51 PM on Sep. 5, 2009

• Please don't waste your money...
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 5:47 AM on Sep. 6, 2009

• Yes. I cannot remember the name of the but they can be purchased at Walgreens or Target, they are the bra strap things, Strap Magic or something of that sort that works great!!!
    lapcounter

Answer by lapcounter at 2:48 AM on Sep. 7, 2009

• I really do think a skin firming lotion helped me! Or at least the "thought" of it helping made the look perky again!!! LOL! Try it though, it can't hurt and it makes them uber soft!
    Morganne1231

Answer by Morganne1231 at 1:46 PM on Sep. 7, 2009

• Okay I am a dork. Here is what I did:
    I got regular balloons, the latex kind and filled them with regular flour. Then I shove them in my bra under my boobs. The flour makes them mold-able, and they get a more natural feel. They are also cheaper than falsies. If you don't want dh to know, just take them out before your special hugs time.
    mama4Christ361

Answer by mama4Christ361 at 5:23 PM on Sep. 12, 2009