Instead of punishing you like the black kids we will Ignore you?

Who could have said this?
Well here is some more.
Our young white males are suffering in our society, profoundly, and no one is saying a word about it. We will criminalize the blacks, we will criminalize the black child, the latino child. We will have a whole discussion about well, are they animals, are they not animals, should we abuse them, should we help them? While that young white boy it sitting there suffering. You have never seen a Columbine, done by a black child. Never. They always say,we can't believe it happened here, we can't believe it was these suburban white kids, IT IS ONLY THEM!
Link Below to hear the rest.

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 8:02 PM on Sep. 5, 2009 in Politics & Current Events

• Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 8:02 PM on Sep. 5, 2009

• Ohhh my goodness. Well, when it comes to crime, stats show that white people plan it out and black people don't. This is why there are more white serial killers than black.

legalmommy101

Answer by legalmommy101 at 8:07 PM on Sep. 5, 2009

• Who is he anyways?

Answer by louise2 at 8:18 PM on Sep. 5, 2009

• There might be more white serial killers but in general when you look at the statistics of killings, shootings and other dangerous crimes the rate is higher in black communities.
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 8:19 PM on Sep. 5, 2009

• A friends brother is on a downward path. Stealing his parents vehicles, hitting his parents, stealing money, drugs, being arrested. Him and ALL of his buddies are white. I agree. We need to focus on the youth in general. Ignoring middle class white male only gives him more opportunity to contruct a crime
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 8:23 PM on Sep. 5, 2009

• Well, when it comes to crime, stats show that white people plan it out and black people don't
    ___________
    But is it caused by Black and Latino kids getting reprimanded for their actions and white kids only sometimes getting punished?

I guess I forgot to post my MAIN question so I am sorry ladies for that.

But
    I wanted to know if you ladies agree or disagree, that Black and Latino children get jailed and reprimanded more, which then results into White kids shooting up schools and not Black and Latinos?
    OP
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 8:25 PM on Sep. 5, 2009

• I have also noticed whites seem to kill thei children more often and commit suicide more often.
    Anonymous

• Sure, they get a chance in the spotlight and tired of being ignored, I suppose they want a shot. That is a stupid thing, though
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 8:27 PM on Sep. 5, 2009

• "There might be more white serial killers but in general when you look at the statistics of killings, shootings and other dangerous crimes the rate is higher in black communities."

But my point was that white people "plan" things out and black people don't. There are more white males that get first degree murder because it was (premeditated) than black males. So in a sense, it could be said that black males are more aggressive but that white males are more evil. LOL

legalmommy101

Answer by legalmommy101 at 8:28 PM on Sep. 5, 2009

• Who is he anyways?

oh, no one important, just one of obama's non-vetted green jobs czar! you know, just another "thug in da howse!" lololol

hey lousie, i thought you were well versed in all things obama, and had conducted tons of research on the man and his associations. if you had, you would have known, they go 'way back."
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 8:30 PM on Sep. 5, 2009