Are you MAD at God for giving you a Hard life and what is Hard about your life?

I need support with this lately I've been complaining my life is so hard but at times I have it pretty good.I want people who have Hard lives to answer, not God loving people saying; life is so good ,you shouldn't be feeling that way.I know God is good but lets face it not everybody has had it easy here and I don't want to hear about who's got it harder.The people living in Cambodia don't have a roof over their heads or fresh water,yeah well they aren't expected to go to a university and get a degree or stay on a job that's too hard for them.In a way they got it easier than we do,it's how you look at it.They were born in poverty and it's ok they don't have water,everyone in their village doesn't have water,there's alot of support there, a horrible way to die but now our problems look so much easier?I don't want to talk about them anymore,what are your struggles and why are you mad?Kind answers please..

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 8:14 PM on Sep. 5, 2009 in Just for Fun

• Yes, I am very angry with "God". I have more than a billion reasons why I am. Mostly, it has nothing to do with my personal life but it pains me to watch people suffer. In my opinion, a loving "God" would do something about his people suffering.

legalmommy101

Answer by legalmommy101 at 8:16 PM on Sep. 5, 2009

• 3 months ago my husband shook our baby who was 4 months old at the time. Found out a few weeks later that I was pregnant again, of course I got pregnant before it happened. In the same week I found out I was pregnant, my house was broken into, car, keys and wallet stolen. My mom was really sick and had to get surgery and almost died from a kidney infection, also in the same week I found out I was pregnant. Moved away from husband 3 mos ago but just found out he's also cheating on me along with not caring about assaulting his child or her current well-being. The father of my 1st child abandoned her 3 years ago and now thinks he's going to pick up where he left off. Yea, the list goes on. But I'm not mad at God for any of it, He's actually the one I look to for support and thank for the things I do have, like my children, family and our health.
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 8:19 PM on Sep. 5, 2009

• Can't be mad at something that doesn't exist. Life always has it's challenges that is not going to change. We live paycheck to paycheck which isn't so bad until something goes awry like the air conditioning. Of my fouor children three of them have autism. All different areas of the spectrum. I've learned how to deal and manage things though. It's not easy, but I don't remember anybody ever saying it would be. There are days when I have more than I can handle, but the rough patches pass. I just roll with the punches. Not "mad" at anything right now. Things have settled down.
    2autisticsmom

Answer by 2autisticsmom at 8:27 PM on Sep. 5, 2009

• OH,thank you GOD I hope,I'm the first to respond to this post,at 14,I became pregnant,at 16 I was married and abused by my ex-husband, also,at 16 I had another baby,during this time I was blessed to go to school and college,then, I was blessed to work 2 jobs at once to take care of my girls. Next,at age 30, I became ill,I had to an operation to remove a tumor off my spine, I stayed in the hospital almost 2 months,but, my bills were paid,my girls were cared for,next thing,I found myself alone,broke,and crippled and in a wheelchair. But, I never gave up,and I never got mad at GOD,20 years later,I am still cripple,sick,but,I'M blessed to be here after 5 operations,and chemo. I have a DH who don't wiping my behind when I have accidents, I'm now a proud grandma,who grandkids love me. My thought for the day,: If,you think you have it bad, the person behind you,will gladly change places with you. Stop complaining, and be THANKFUL

Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 8:32 PM on Sep. 5, 2009

• I've lived through a lot that felt terrible at the time, but looking aroudn at the other stuff around the world, that makes all my suffering feel rather petty.

The thing is, though, suffering is like a gas --it expands to fill the space available.

Nathanial Brandon wrote a book called Taking Responsibility about how it is hard to be happy when circumstances are bad... but it's not as hard as being miserable when circumstances are bad. Frankly, it's easy to be miserable when times are hard --lots of people will comiserate, and, if anything, help you stay miserable because it makes them content about their own.

It's a hard choice: stay miserabl, with lots of company (hard) or determine to be happy no matter what, alone. It comes down to how much you'd like to be happy, really.

In my experience, most people don't want happy. They want someone to blame.
    LindaClement

Answer by LindaClement at 8:32 PM on Sep. 5, 2009

• Yes, I get mad at God. 21 years ago, I was diagnosed with Fibromyalgia. I had a very hard time trying to figured out just what did I do to be punished with so much pain. I'm not able to work but I do not collect disability. My choice. It took me a long, long time to come to terms with this disease. And it is a disease. Drs. don't recognize it because they can't see it. But, the pain is there. Anyway, I have prayed, begged, crused and asked for forgiveness to God. I'm at the point now that I accept my disease. I have a motto...I have Fibromyalgia but, it does not have me. I fight it. And, it's not God's fault. no one's fault..not even mine. I do what I can.
    Safirejewl

Answer by Safirejewl at 8:34 PM on Sep. 5, 2009

• No I am not mad at God for how hard my life is.... I have many reasons to be mad! My house burnt down and i lost everything, my son died at birth, my father was taken from me when i was very young, and many more, but yet i do not blam god for it! Everything happenes for a reason
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 8:35 PM on Sep. 5, 2009

• i really disliike my self for thinking like this but i do at times my whole life has been nothing but something bad after another but at the same time i do look to him for strength so i go back and forth and try to force myself in thinking that he will get me through and that everything happens for a reason
    hotmama0820

Answer by hotmama0820 at 8:37 PM on Sep. 5, 2009

• God gave us free will. I think that the majority of bad things that happen to us are a result of our own poor decision making. Poor decisions have consequences. I am not trying to put anyone down, Lord knows I have been guilty of making plenty of wrong decisions in my life. Eventually you realize that the things you are doing is not working and it is time to take a new path.
    FL2AK

Answer by FL2AK at 8:47 PM on Sep. 5, 2009

• No, the Goddess has blessed me every day... She has you as well, you just have to learn to look for it...

I've had a hard life, so don't think I'm one of those people that just glided through. I was abused by a controling and uncarring mother, raped, beat by boyfriends and even attacked and stalked by one... I have had to scrape my self off the bottom many a time. My health has never been good and I have more than one Chronic Pain condition in addition to being Bi-Polar... Life is hard. Period. But the gods didn't do it... I bet if you look hard enough you will find the blessings as well...

Answer by SabrinaMBowen at 9:03 PM on Sep. 5, 2009