Who is the best pediatrician in Chattanooga?

Ok so I am due in 10 weeks and I need to find a pediatrician. I want to go to an office with a well room and separate sick room. I also want to know I will be able to get in without waiting all day. I want to be able to get an appointment the day my child is sick and not 3 days later like my current MD. I would love to find some one with hours on Saturdays if possible or a nurse line I can call during late night emergencies. I would also like a doctor who will be understanding that I am a first time mom and I may call more often with questions. I know this is a lot to ask but dont we all want the best for our little angels. Thank you in advance for your help.

Tat_9280

Asked by Tat_9280 at 8:21 PM on Sep. 5, 2009 in Babies (0-12 months)

• You might do better to find a local group of Chattanoogee-area mommies in which to ask this question. You'd probably get more responses. :)
    DragonRiderMD

Answer by DragonRiderMD at 9:52 PM on Sep. 5, 2009