What do you see happen more often: Conservatives being called racist or conservatives complaining about being called racist?

Honestly I have only seen a handful of comments actually acusing those who hate Obama of racism. And some of those were directed at clearly racist remarks.

Yet every day I see dozens of comments of how sick people are being called racist. Who is calling you racist? I don't get it?

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 8:45 PM on Sep. 5, 2009 in Politics & Current Events

• Yep, I must say I see the latter much more often. I also see way more liberal-bashing than I do conservative-bashing. Maybe I'm not reading the correct posts.
    caitxrawks

Answer by caitxrawks at 9:01 PM on Sep. 5, 2009

• Honestly I have only seen a handful of comments actually acusing those who hate Obama of racism. And some of those were directed at clearly racist remarks.

You should read more often. The only reason I would say I see more people sick of being called it is because when one person does it, multiple people reply to call them out for it.
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 8:52 PM on Sep. 5, 2009

• What I'm talking about is how in a debate someone suddenly pops up with I'm sick of being called racist out of the blue when it didn't happen in that thread.

I read plenty on here and see that all the time.

Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 8:56 PM on Sep. 5, 2009

________
    Do you watch the news?
    here watch these
    http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=9IeRxVMpyDg
    http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=UYKQJ4-N7LI
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 9:00 PM on Sep. 5, 2009

• I have seen both equally. Dems will say they see more people complaining about it and Republicans will say they are called racist all the time. Depends on your perspective.
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 9:06 PM on Sep. 5, 2009

• I think it is equal... I was called a racist for mentioning working with Star Parker's program Urban Cure. How does THAT happen? I didn't complain. I jokingly remarked and they disapeared.  Obviously the accuser was ignorant. But surprise, surprise it was an anonymous poster who made the 'accusation'. lol...

grlygrlz2

Answer by grlygrlz2 at 9:25 PM on Sep. 5, 2009

• On here I would say equal, but in the media uh they love throwing that word around.
    Crissy1213

Answer by Crissy1213 at 10:16 PM on Sep. 5, 2009

• They are being called racist, cuz it's the only card the "other" party throws out there when they feel threatened!
    sunnymom3

Answer by sunnymom3 at 10:19 PM on Sep. 5, 2009

• Do you actually read the posts on here? When someone is thinks she is loosing a debate, the race card comes out. You really haven't seen that? Really?
    jesse123456

Answer by jesse123456 at 11:01 PM on Sep. 5, 2009

Some in the media even like to falsely accuse racial issues (racial tension/guy with gun~turns out to be a BLACK MAN carrying a gun......) WTF is that? How is THAT the rights fault

grlygrlz2

Answer by grlygrlz2 at 11:50 PM on Sep. 5, 2009