Pains in Uterus? What could it be?

My Husband and I are trying to get pregnant. I've been feeling really bloated lately and my stomach is uncomfortable. I've taken two pregnancies test that looked positive and one that was negative. I just had a couple sharp pains in my uterus. It only lasted a minute or two. I've never felt this before. Could I be pregnant?

MeghanLC

Asked by MeghanLC at 8:49 PM on Sep. 5, 2009 in Trying to Conceive

• since you got 2 positives and a negative going to ur OB and getting blood work may be the only way to know for sure, or they can do a sonogram, thats what they did for me

i never had any sharp pains
    Dom123123

Answer by Dom123123 at 9:00 PM on Sep. 5, 2009

• I would take another test.
    mommytobrooke

Answer by mommytobrooke at 10:16 PM on Sep. 5, 2009

• I had sharp pains and cramps that felft worse than contractions... Went to my dr cuz 3 tests said - and I was 6 days late for my period. I got to his office and before he put more than one drop on the test a big pink + sign jumped up on it! lol So, anything is possible.
    Amy75972

Answer by Amy75972 at 10:07 AM on Sep. 6, 2009

• i've been preggo twice and both times i got a very sharp pain that lasted for about 20=30 seconds about 2 weeks b4 I found out I was preggo.
    AshleyG.

Answer by AshleyG. at 11:57 PM on Sep. 6, 2009