Minivan

In your opinion/experience, what is the best minivan and why? Thanks!!

Drewlove

Asked by Drewlove at 8:50 PM on Sep. 5, 2009 in Shopping

• I just bought a 2005 Kia mini van in May, I really like it. My mom has had her Olds silhouette mini van for about 5 years now and loves it. My mil is on her 4th chrysler mini van-- she seems to like that brand.
    MizLee

Answer by MizLee at 11:54 PM on Sep. 6, 2009

• My Ford Windstar has held up for me really well for 7 years.
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 6:29 AM on Sep. 6, 2009

• We're still driving our 1998 Dodge Grand Caravan. It's got the dual sliding doors and removable bench seats. We love the way it drives, it still gets good gas mileage, we love the room that we have, more than the regular Caravan. If I had to buy another minivan (our kids are getting older and driving their own vehicles so we don't need one) I'd buy another Grand Caravan.

My grandfather bought one of the first Caravans when they came out. He then bought a Windstar and got rid of it within 3 months because he didn't like it. Went back to the Caravan. Our friends have a Pontiac Montana and have had loads of trouble.
    michiganmom116

Answer by michiganmom116 at 8:47 AM on Sep. 6, 2009

• i have a 1999 plymouth voyager, love it, runs great and has been used alot. i hear that honda and toyota have really great minivans, check those out. my hubby has a honda and he loves it very durable.
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 11:49 AM on Sep. 6, 2009

• Can't......stand......minivans!!! Everyone and their brother drives one in our town! And they don't drive well I must add!
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 12:35 PM on Sep. 6, 2009