how old was ur child when u started to use the bumbo seat with them?

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 8:59 PM on Sep. 5, 2009 in Babies (0-12 months)

• I used it for my son when he was about 4-5months to try to help him learn to sit up, which he/she will do in her own time as I learned! GL
    rebel07

Answer by rebel07 at 9:13 PM on Sep. 5, 2009

• 2 months. My daughter was able to hold her head up when she came out (I swear she was born with some ox in her because she is as strong as one). She also had a neck condition called torticollis and being in the bumbo was really good on her.
    vickwu

Answer by vickwu at 9:31 PM on Sep. 5, 2009

• About 5 months, however I didn't find it useful until she became and independent sitter. The Bumbo has too much space where the torso sits, and she was flopping all over the place in there. I hope you have better luck!
    mellibelli917

Answer by mellibelli917 at 9:56 PM on Sep. 5, 2009

• 2 months. My son is super strong. He is 5 months now and I feed him cereal in it and when he is done, he can almost pull himself out of it. And he is not big at all! He is actually very small for five months. I think it depends on the baby?
    yankeeannie

Answer by yankeeannie at 10:19 PM on Sep. 5, 2009

• i started using it when my son was 3 months old...only used it till he was about 6 months then his legs got to chubby.
    silentbreeze86

Answer by silentbreeze86 at 11:28 PM on Sep. 5, 2009

• 2 months-- and now my son's neck is so strong! He started crawling 2 days ago :D He's 6 months now.
    shessohippie

Answer by shessohippie at 11:33 PM on Sep. 5, 2009

• 3 months... :) i love the bumbo
    MomNbabyGirl009

Answer by MomNbabyGirl009 at 3:01 AM on Sep. 6, 2009