Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Baby Oil Gel, My son got a hold of it!!!!

I went into my son's room, he was being too quit, anyways, he got ahold of the baby oil gel & I have no idea how much, if any he ingested. What should I do?

Answer Question
 
Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 9:03 PM on Sep. 5, 2009 in Health

Answers (4)
  • Call poison control & get advice from them. I'm not sure if it's as dangerous to drink it as it is to breath it in. Children have died from getting it into their lungs. Wouldn't hurt to get some medical advise on that... Best Wishes, hope all is well.
    BlessedMommy64

    Answer by BlessedMommy64 at 9:19 PM on Sep. 5, 2009

  • Call poision control and ask them, that is their job. They are better than the staff at the ER when it comes to kids ingesting things. I am thinking he will have a nasty tummy ache and possibly diahrreah.
    tyfry7496

    Answer by tyfry7496 at 9:22 PM on Sep. 5, 2009

  • Call poison control. I have had to call them a few times. They will tell you if it is dangerous or not or if he'll just have diarrhea or whatever.
    momoflilangel

    Answer by momoflilangel at 9:29 PM on Sep. 5, 2009

  • Switch to coconut or olive oil
    rkoloms

    Answer by rkoloms at 9:39 PM on Sep. 5, 2009

Join CafeMom now to contribute your answer and become part of our community. It's free and takes just a minute.
close Join now to connect to
other members!
Connect with Facebook or Sign Up Using Email

Already Joined? LOG IN