does any one get any weird headaches?

where you feel like the headache comes from your head all down your body off and on through the day?

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 9:07 PM on Sep. 5, 2009 in Health

• I don't get them like that, but I do get them where they go into my shoulders and neck, it is usually a tension or stress headache.

Answer by tyfry7496 at 9:26 PM on Sep. 5, 2009

• I get it real bad in my forehead and it makes my eyes sensitive and hurt, then it will travel to the back of my head and neck. The last one I had was so bad, I couldn't lay flat cuz it felt like my heart was pounding in my head. I really thought I was gonna have a stroke.
    mumma28

Answer by mumma28 at 12:21 AM on Sep. 6, 2009

• Yes, through back of head, through my neck and just all over the body. As matter of fact, I have one of those right now. I cant stand noise , bright light. I believe it's something than just a headache. I think it's a migrain. The quieter, the darker the room is for me..works best. How about u?
    BuzyMamma

Answer by BuzyMamma at 2:05 AM on Sep. 6, 2009

• Many migraines are triggered by foods; some of the common migraine triggers are chocolate, nuts, nitrates, cheese, yeast, vinegar. Try keeping a food diary for several weeks, or try an elimination diet.

Answer by rkoloms at 5:18 AM on Sep. 6, 2009