where can i find activities for me and my son to do ?

TXMOMMY23

Asked by TXMOMMY23 at 9:11 PM on Sep. 5, 2009 in Preschoolers (3-4)

• your local newspaper and community center
    mandielynn23

Answer by mandielynn23 at 9:14 PM on Sep. 5, 2009

• Library, local activity center/YMCA, parks and rec dept
    CaLizzyMom

Answer by CaLizzyMom at 10:13 PM on Sep. 5, 2009

• See if there is a "mothers and more" group in your area! They are all over the place and from my experience a wonderful group!
    ProudSingleMum

Answer by ProudSingleMum at 1:44 AM on Sep. 6, 2009

• Local parentlng magazine
    Google the name of your town or area and children

Answer by rkoloms at 6:13 AM on Sep. 6, 2009

• At home or out and about? Out and about you can pick up a free parenting magazine or look in your local newspapers. Ask your child's preschool for a list of known events. At home: invent them. There are a ton of good books for games on this age. I like Unplugged. We do laundry soccer in the house, make forts out of blankets and chairs (using flashlights), puppet shows, wash toys in the tub day (he gets in with his bathing suit and we clean wash toys that need it), start a play group that winds down with a story time and snack, go to the local parks and walking/running trails for trips. We even visit local college campuses and hang out on their quads. Indoor picnics, dance in the rain....tons of things to do. Just don't be afraid to look silly. My neighbors got a kick out of me on a child's fire truck chasing my son on his bike in the driveway. My legs were scrunched but we had a blast.   Just have fun.

frogdawg

Answer by frogdawg at 10:54 AM on Sep. 6, 2009

• there is a group here in michigan called mops mothers of preschoolers. sighs I am going to join. lol
    amanda_23

Answer by amanda_23 at 3:39 AM on Aug. 2, 2010