Other than the Bible, what physical proof is there of creationism?

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 9:12 PM on Sep. 5, 2009 in Religion & Beliefs

• I don't understand why people are so afraid of the idea we came from nothing and it was all a huge coincidence. Does your life become meaningless if 'intelligent design and creation' is taken away? Why can't you deal with the thought of it all not having a purpose?

The idea of a creator god/goddess was invented out of fear and lack of understanding how the world works and as we advance in science and technology and mysteries are getting answers, the need for this creator explanation gets further and further into the realm of the ridiculous.

IhartU

Answer by IhartU at 8:54 AM on Sep. 6, 2009

• How about the lack of proof of any other type of existence? I think creationism and evolution go hand in hand but something can NOT come from absolutely nothing. Even if the all universe started out as bacteria, it had to come from some where.

legalmommy101

Answer by legalmommy101 at 9:15 PM on Sep. 5, 2009

• There are many ancient texts that support the idea. Including Egyptian Hieroglyphs as well as writings from other ancient peoples. In fact most religions do teach creationism. However, most do not deny the possibilityof Creator Guided Evolution, which is most likely more to the truth than anything else... I think the bible is the only one that dispels all other possibilities.

Answer by SabrinaMBowen at 9:17 PM on Sep. 5, 2009

• There are only a few religions without a creator god. We wouldn't be looking for a missing link if we could prove anything.
    OneToughMami

Answer by OneToughMami at 10:20 PM on Sep. 5, 2009

• I don't think we all got here by one big giant explosive accident any more than I think the Sistine chapel looks like it does because a paint bomb went off. The earth's supposive humble beginnings progressing towards a state of improvement, organization and civilization over time contradicts everything else around us that falls to a state of disrepair over time.
    NovemberLove

Answer by NovemberLove at 11:08 PM on Sep. 5, 2009

• The sheer complexity, interconnectedness and grand design (yes I said design) of everything. I would say that it takes more faith to believe it was all a random accident than to believe that it was intelligently designed. What are the odds, really? Too high in my opinion.
    NikkiMomof2grls

Answer by NikkiMomof2grls at 11:21 PM on Sep. 5, 2009

• just look around you, we cant survive without the trees and they cant survive without us. the miracle of birth. the human body, the liver can regenerate, we can live with one kidney, half a brain and when we have an infection the body itself tries to fight it off. when we lose one of our senses the others become stronger. Life itself is proof.
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 11:42 PM on Sep. 5, 2009

• I dont' believe in creationism. I believe in evolution... and science, and natural energies.
    xxhazeldovexx

Answer by xxhazeldovexx at 11:45 PM on Sep. 5, 2009

• "just look around you, we cant survive without the trees and they cant survive without us."

I just want to point out.. that trees can and have survived without us for millions of years.. as to us surviving without them? No, as of now we don't have the technology to do so.
    xxhazeldovexx

Answer by xxhazeldovexx at 11:46 PM on Sep. 5, 2009

• "Life itself is proof. " I really hate lines like this..
    xxhazeldovexx

Answer by xxhazeldovexx at 11:47 PM on Sep. 5, 2009