Got any hairstyle ideas for me?

I'm so sick of my boring hairstyle. Its been pretty much the same since I graduated high school MANY years ago (minus the poofy bangs) I hope you can see my profile pic ok. The pic is in black and white but I have blond, just past my shoulders hair. I dont want to go TOO short though. Any ideas for something different?

Asked by michellec814 at 5:06 PM on Jun. 18, 2008 in Beauty & Style

• If you like your hair length I'd add some highlights it makes a hairstyle look different. I often feel like hair police and I think yours looks great!

Answer by momharvey at 5:15 PM on Jun. 18, 2008

• I'm not great with hair, but you can add layers around the face or bangs, and use a straightener or something.

Answer by MeandMyBabes at 5:49 PM on Jun. 18, 2008

• I would go with a layered bob with highlights.

Answer by lisafc at 7:29 PM on Jun. 18, 2008

• Loose perm. You'll get some very nice waves and loose curls.

Answer by cleverusername at 1:12 AM on Jun. 19, 2008

• Hilite/Lowlite it, use a 1 1/4 in barrel curling iron and give yourself the waves everyone wears, if you don't know how have your stylist show your. Just add some more layers, trim off the dead ends, a good 2-3 inches is best, and side swept bangs are perfect.

Answer by abby_dylan at 12:37 PM on Jun. 19, 2008

• get a waver. it's like a crimper only better!

Answer by TXdanielly at 8:03 PM on Jun. 19, 2008

• I agree with the highlights or try framing your face with some layered bangs and hair (LONG layers though not short!). It looks like you have a natural wave to your hair. I do too and it really helps for me to put long layers in it to make it lighter and easier to style!

Answer by cmy3kids at 2:09 PM on Jun. 20, 2008

• i think a side swept fringe would look good, maybe a bob just below the chin keeping your length in the front, shorter in the back, add some highlights and acouple lowlights for depth.

Answer by paxybaby08 at 10:43 PM on Jan. 25, 2009