Christmas Crafts?

Need some easy Christmas crafts for this season. I want to make some with my daughter. We love snowmen so anything along those lines are great. Thanks!

greenie11

Asked by greenie11 at 9:21 PM on Sep. 5, 2009 in Hobbies & Crafts

• make a wreath: you could buy the plain wreaths made from the same material as Christmas trees and hot glue some flowers & such on it. Or with my toddler I traced her hand and drew a bunch of them onto green foam paper. Then I cut them out and glued them together in a wreath shape & put a bow on the bottom.
    You could also make your own garland with popcorn, cereal, or pasta.
    You could make some Christmas ornaments, a gingerbread house, or decorate plain stockings.
    momoflilangel

Answer by momoflilangel at 9:26 PM on Sep. 5, 2009

• Using different size styrofoam balls, stack biggest to smallest, hold 2gether w/toothpicks while hot glue dries. Decorate w/ small buttons or whatever u like to finish off ur snowman. I'd use yarn & braid a lil scarf. Cut out a "hat" from a cereal box & paint or color it.
    If u have a dollar tree near you, they usually have a lot of Christmas stuff u could use as craft projects.
    bridgeh2o

Answer by bridgeh2o at 9:35 PM on Sep. 5, 2009

• felt is great for xmas crafts. i made a poinsetta refridgerator magnet out of red and green felt when i was little, it's really easy for young kids (age 5 and up) just cut petals out and leaves then glue them on to a flat magnet and use a hole punch on black construction paper then glue those peices to the middle.
    mandielynn23

Answer by mandielynn23 at 9:59 PM on Sep. 5, 2009