Do you think it's right that illegal aliens qualify for and receive public assistance?

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 9:23 PM on Sep. 5, 2009 in Politics & Current Events

• NO
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 9:23 PM on Sep. 5, 2009

• ABSOLUTELY NOT!
    BlessedMommy64

Answer by BlessedMommy64 at 9:24 PM on Sep. 5, 2009

• No. I can't get help & I can barely feed my family let alone pay any bills! They're people & they deserve food & assistance the same as me, but I think they should take the proper steps to citizenship 1st.
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 9:26 PM on Sep. 5, 2009

• No.

I've talked with some of my legal visa holding friends about this.

They get furious that they've put in the time, effort and money to do things right, and others they know are here illegally are getting all sorts of assistance.
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 9:27 PM on Sep. 5, 2009

• no but i know they do
    Dom123123

Answer by Dom123123 at 9:28 PM on Sep. 5, 2009

• What about the "illegal's" children that were born in and are citizens of the U.S? Do they just starve, go without shelter, and clothing because their parents don't have citizenship?

I do not believe that any child reguardless of their parents status should be over looked.

momie_of_munch2

Answer by momie_of_munch2 at 9:31 PM on Sep. 5, 2009

• no way. and i believe what Anonymous said about paying bills and putting food on the table. my husband and i are in the same darn boat as she is. and we're busting our @&&e& just to make ends meet. after my paycheck i barely have enough to do anything with. after all i decided to put our son on health insurance plus my work has daycare so i have that taken out too.
    jilligan362

Answer by jilligan362 at 9:33 PM on Sep. 5, 2009

• No and I am all for welfare programs for those who need it, but only think people who are LEGAL citizens of this country should get help.
    goaliemom93

Answer by goaliemom93 at 9:35 PM on Sep. 5, 2009

• dont you just also love how you see a illegal aliens either pregnant or with young children? its a way for them to use the system. its a way for there children to become citizens...we work our asses off to provide for our family and dont qualify for any assistance at all!!!! we make like 30 bucks too much a month to even get on food stamps. i dont see it fair one bit that these stupid (most of all MEXICANS) GET EVERYTHING AND WE AMERICANS GET NOTHING. wtf is that all about?
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 9:42 PM on Sep. 5, 2009

• NOPE
    Dawn4175

Answer by Dawn4175 at 9:43 PM on Sep. 5, 2009