I am 9 weeks pregnant with my second baby and I keep feeling like it's a girl. A lot of people say I'm gonna have another boy because I don't have morning sickness this time either. My mom said she didn't have morning sickness with any of her children (3 boys 1 girl). Has anyone had very similar pregnancies yet different gender babies?

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 9:46 PM on Sep. 5, 2009 in Pregnancy

• my pregnancies were totally diff, diff feelings, cravings etc...but i knew before all that, actually before the test even came back pos what i was having. so if you feel like its a girl it just may be. :)
    vabchmommy

Answer by vabchmommy at 9:48 PM on Sep. 5, 2009

• I am also 9 weeks prego. I have very mild nausea ...I have no idea what I am having. But when I was pregnant with my daughter 4 years ago I had no symptoms...so maybe your going to have a little girl!
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 9:48 PM on Sep. 5, 2009

• I have had two very similar pregnancies, resulting in two babies of opposite gender. No morning sickness with either, similar weight gain and all. The only difference with pregnancy number two was that I was more tired due to having a toddler!
    Good luck!
    mileymoo

Answer by mileymoo at 9:51 PM on Sep. 5, 2009

• Hmm it may be true. B/c me and my sis had morning sickness and we have girls but my other sis and my sis in law didnt have it and they have boys. Either way it is a blessing no matter the gender, but good luck girl!
    mercy928

Answer by mercy928 at 11:28 PM on Sep. 5, 2009

• I'm curious too. I'm 20 weeks along and not finding out the gender. I have a boy and a girl and this pregnancy is entirely like my daughter's in every way. So I'm thinking it's another girl, but I don't know. All of my pregnancies have been similar, but things like less movement than with my son, they have measured the exact same on all the ultrasounds, my son was bigger. I threw up once with both of them (none with my son, but had a lot of food aversions with him). We'll see eventually.
    mybella81

Answer by mybella81 at 12:04 AM on Sep. 6, 2009

• Oh sorry I guess I was thinking the opposite. Yes my first two were very similar but opposite genders. I had very little morning sickness with both, but more aversions with my son, and I threw up once with my daughter. I gained the same amount of weight both times although I gained faster in the beginning with my daughter I think just because it was my second pregnancy. The only big differences were the amount of movement, and the size of the baby. My son was bigger and much more active.
    mybella81

Answer by mybella81 at 12:10 AM on Sep. 6, 2009

• I am 26 weeks with my 3rd and all of my pregnancies have been pretty much the same. I have one boy and one girl and this time we are not finding out the gender. I have no idea what this one will be!! But lots of people like to tell me what we are having. Half say girl and the other half say boy :-) Guess we will just have to wait until December.

Winter711

Answer by Winter711 at 12:30 AM on Sep. 6, 2009

• I had horrible morning sickness and i have a boy... well im 37 weeks prego
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 12:43 AM on Sep. 6, 2009