miscarriage?

for a whilee i was thinking i was 3 weeks pregnant but i wasn't 100% sure but was havin a lot ofsymptoms. this morning i was gonna take the test but noticed blood on my blanket a while later i started cramping but my cramps soom turned into crazy demonic cramps. i have a history of killer cramps but never lyk this. i was throwin up n cryin n praying to the lord that the pain would stop. my mom took me to a clinic and i passed out in the car. im wondering if its possible i miscsrried or was it jus simply menstruation. i've never had kids befpre or been pregnant or anything. i'm only 17. i jus dont kno what 2 think. n the gynacologist aint even open till tuesday so i'm also wonderin if they'd b able to tell wats wrong that late after the situation

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 9:48 PM on Sep. 5, 2009 in Pregnancy

• I would call your ob. If you were that early on its a good chance that you did miscarry. When I miscarried last year I was doubled over in the worst cramps that I have ever had and my period at that point was heavier then normal. You may even see that you pass clots. I would call the doctor on Tuesday though.
    mommytobrooke

Answer by mommytobrooke at 9:51 PM on Sep. 5, 2009

• if you passed what looked like blood clots, then it was most likely a miscarrage, sorry :( i hope you feel better soon. oh and you will probably bleed for 8-10 days very heavy.
    mandielynn23

Answer by mandielynn23 at 9:52 PM on Sep. 5, 2009

• btw-that happens with alot of first pregnancies, so don't feel like it was something you did. i think 1 in 5 women miscarry their 1st time.
    mandielynn23

Answer by mandielynn23 at 9:54 PM on Sep. 5, 2009

• I have had 3 miscarriages and 1 baby with no pain meds and the miscarriages felt just like the contractions of being in labor. If the pain was that bad it was probably a miscarrige. Sorry I know how bad that sucks. Good luck.
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 6:02 PM on Sep. 6, 2009