When the kids sleep parents will play

Whats your favorite thing to do once the kids are asleep? Right now I'm sitting here with a nice semi-sweet red wine chatting with you fine ladies. How about y'all?

SalemWitchChild

Asked by SalemWitchChild at 9:48 PM on Sep. 5, 2009 in Just for Fun

• eating chips and salsa w/a beer and listening to my husband yell at the officials and football players on tv as if he thinks it'll make a diff in how they play.
    vabchmommy

Answer by vabchmommy at 9:49 PM on Sep. 5, 2009

• Wow.....ours is getting in our pjs and watching our favorite tv shows online we missed....
    dolphinkisses

Answer by dolphinkisses at 9:51 PM on Sep. 5, 2009

• just relaxing on here...wishing something good was on TV (Saturdays are the worst TV nights haha), sipping on a cherry diet coke, & enjoying the silence...well except for mine & DH's keyboards tapping.
    okmanders

Answer by okmanders at 9:54 PM on Sep. 5, 2009

• I bring out all the chocolate and other junk food they aren't allowed to have but love (ok, so special occasion they get A LITTLE), That's mommy's private time LOL. And I sit on the computer try to get some stuff done that I can't do while they are awake.
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 9:58 PM on Sep. 5, 2009

• DD is getting ready for church tomorrow,so is DH, but, I'm on here enjoying myself.
    lady-t3984

Answer by lady-t3984 at 10:01 PM on Sep. 5, 2009

• I am sitting on the couch on CM. But i am still missing my 3 boys. I know that is sad......
    team21

Answer by team21 at 10:06 PM on Sep. 5, 2009

• I go to bed and read, it's quiet, I can relax and not have to hear "MOM", at least until morning...
    MrsLeftlane

Answer by MrsLeftlane at 10:25 PM on Sep. 5, 2009

• :::SEX::::

'nuff said.
    Ellie19

Answer by Ellie19 at 10:29 PM on Sep. 5, 2009

• I will read, clean house, and when Dh is home we will have time to play!
    mandic

Answer by mandic at 10:36 PM on Sep. 5, 2009

• Turn on the tv and watch that night's shows I DVR'ed. I never watch adult TV around dd suince it can get graphic and violent, so I have to do it during naptime and after bedtime! LOL
    mama4Christ361

Answer by mama4Christ361 at 1:07 PM on Sep. 6, 2009