Eye shadow palettes?

I asked this in a group but I might get more answers here. I have been seeing some make up looks that I want to try but I need a palette of colors. I have some starter sites but I would like some more suggestions. So, where do you ladies get your palettes?

OneToughMami

Asked by OneToughMami at 9:50 PM on Sep. 5, 2009 in Beauty & Style

• I buy all my make up from Clinique
    mommytobrooke

Answer by mommytobrooke at 10:04 PM on Sep. 5, 2009

• hmmm...Maybe I will have to take a trip to the mall
    OneToughMami

Answer by OneToughMami at 10:37 PM on Sep. 5, 2009

• Love make-up! there is a very cheap pallet (called the 88 pallet) avalible online ate costalsents.com (or is it spelled like costalcents.com?) either way a friend of mine ordered it and she payed 29 dollars for the pallet and the shipping it a rainbow of colors and I have spent more money on the 10 single eye shadows that I have than she spent on that one pallet with 88colors. Hope this helps!!
    moodymommy193

Answer by moodymommy193 at 1:36 AM on Sep. 6, 2009

• I can't spend alot on make-up, but have found that Revlon is the best! CVS and Walgreen's run good buy one get one free sales, I just bought all brand new last week. Revlon Colorstay has some nice palettes, my fave is Sterling Rose, black to line the eye, gray for the lid and a pink and taupe for highlighting the brow bone.
    emnasmom

Answer by emnasmom at 11:51 AM on Sep. 6, 2009

• Answered at 1:36 AM on Sep. 6, 2009 by: moodymommy193

That's what I was looking at. I was comparing it to Mark's iMark, which I have...it would cost triple to get all 30 colors
    OneToughMami

Answer by OneToughMami at 7:38 PM on Sep. 6, 2009

• Estee Lauder.
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 7:28 AM on Sep. 7, 2009

• Avon has really great ones. I have several of them that I switch between. You can check them out at www.youravon.com/dhullum go to shop the site and under search type in palette it will bring them up for you! If you would like to order use coupon code fsany for free shipping! My favorite right now is the Mark Flip For It in Urban Nuetrals. :)
    usbornebooksdh

Answer by usbornebooksdh at 12:12 AM on Sep. 8, 2009

• try coastalscents!!! its the best deal you'll find on a pallet with quality makeup!
    sk_tennyson

Answer by sk_tennyson at 3:38 PM on Sep. 11, 2009

• I also like Clinique. But a good way to find what type you like is to go to the different makeup counters and have them give you a mini makeover. They do it for free and you can get a feel for what colors they have and if you like how it feels on you. I like to buy when counters are in gift, it stretches your money a lot further, you can try new products and you get a lot more makeup. Did I mention I love make-up!
    mrs.coop

Answer by mrs.coop at 11:43 PM on Oct. 9, 2009