any suggestions

i have been married to my honey for 6 years and the sex is "awesome" it is starting to get repetitive and i want to switch it up.. i told him i want to have sex in our vehicle and he keeps saying no".....it would turn me on so much(we have done it everywhere around the house but i want to switch it up.....we use toys, toppings , costumes so we have done it all....i just want something diff and he is refusing what do i do?

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 9:53 PM on Sep. 5, 2009 in Relationships

• Why is he refusing to do there? Any specific reason? I have an idea. Go out for a date night and seduce him the car. Sound good? That's not only getting what you want but it spontaneous. I'm sure, he'll love it!

legalmommy101

Answer by legalmommy101 at 9:55 PM on Sep. 5, 2009

• i want to do it tonight!!!!LOL
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 9:57 PM on Sep. 5, 2009

• Give him road head and I'm sure he will change his mind
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 10:04 PM on Sep. 5, 2009

• "Road head"

rolling on floor

legalmommy101

Answer by legalmommy101 at 10:19 PM on Sep. 5, 2009

• Ask him to think of something new

Answer by admckenzie at 10:32 PM on Sep. 5, 2009

• start off with the road head, maybe that'll loosen him up and show him that it can be fun in the car too, then maybe he'll be more willing to try other things in the car!
    kyuteangl88

Answer by kyuteangl88 at 11:42 AM on Sep. 6, 2009