ughhh MEN!

hey there chicas! OK i've been with this guy for about 3 years on and off. He has cheated on me in the past but i forgave him. Anyhoo a couple of months back he gave me his password to his myspace,facebook, and aim(don't ask idk y either) so every once in a while i go on it because i was bored. just yesterday i tried to go on aim and he changed it i'm thinking maybe he up to something because its been months and now you change it? Tomoorow is my birthday and hes in CT(stationed there) and i find out that hes back in new york and you will think he would call me to tell me that but instead hes at some party as i type! its like how come you didn't invite me to come along? right now i'm just pissed off and if i call him i'm just gonna argue and i don't want to fight with him. I want to get out of this relationship for good but its hard because i love him and the sex is good lol but on a serious note i want out... he makes me sick.

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 10:02 PM on Sep. 5, 2009 in Relationships

• Be very careful about taht. I have been posting like crazy for the past few days about almost the same thing, only this man is my husband. He gave me his myspace password before we were married and wasn't smart enough to delete emails and found out he had cheated on me while I was pregnant. Went to check not long ago and suddenly it was changed. Found out he was cheating agian and I'm also pregnant again, must be a trend for him. It's very suspicious! I hope he's not doing that to you you deserve a faithful man!
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 10:04 PM on Sep. 5, 2009

• that would be upsetting..id be pissed..it is suspicious for him not to let you know hes in new york now..and aat a party without you..well not that going to a party without you is always bad news but since he didnt call you and let you know he was back in the state thats a lil fishy..and other guys are good in bed too ya know!!LOL you dont need to stay in a bad relationshiip just to have awesome sex..lol but seriously if you wnat out just say so and move on..but be sure its really what you want.
    naturepeace

Answer by naturepeace at 10:10 PM on Sep. 5, 2009

• Sence you are not married. And not living with him. Just start dating other guys. Go do your own thing. If he asks why you are doing that. Just tell him "Owe I broke up with you. You didn't get my text"? Move on.

Answer by louise2 at 10:13 PM on Sep. 5, 2009

• it is what i want.. but i'm in love with this asshole! and its very ignorant of him not to tell me
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 10:13 PM on Sep. 5, 2009

• Love has nothing to do with a guy treating you wrong. Think with your head not with your heart. Stop waiting for him. Get out and do something. With out him.

Answer by louise2 at 10:18 PM on Sep. 5, 2009

• sounds like he does too so what's the problem?
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 10:26 PM on Sep. 5, 2009

• just go on with your life..wheteher you text him or not just go on with seeig other people..put him outta your mind..he'll eventually call you and when hedoes go from thereif there is a there to go from..KWIM? but if he doesnt call you then you just keep on movin. then you never have to deal with actually telling him its over..since you love him and wouldnt want to hurt his "feelings"
    naturepeace

Answer by naturepeace at 10:55 PM on Sep. 5, 2009

• Get out now!!! Run sister run!! You deserve a good man not a jerk.
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 12:43 AM on Sep. 6, 2009

• Well I would say it like this.... I thought u would have been my SOLO-MATE for life.... But it came across me that you would like the FREE life instead of the HOME life.... But before u go u need to now that life is what u make of it... So babie hold your head held high and move on to make yourself and your children a better person.... Listen enjoy your children u don't always need a MAN at this time.... That is what he wants u to do so that he can blame u on cheating on him.... instead of u blame him on cheating on u.... I say it is a easy way out for him.... If u do get out take time to think and enjoy your kids... Good luck and God bless...
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 1:33 AM on Sep. 6, 2009

• I agree with the last poster. Get out!! God made you a woman & with that he gave you unbelievable strength. You can sooo much better for yourself. I have a theory & this is mine so take it how you wish. Once a cheat always a cheat. They get away with it once & they will keep doing it to you. I have been down this route & I'm sorry but he can apologize until he blue in the face - cheat on me honey & your ass is rubbing pavement. You have a life to live & you cant waste on waiting on someone who isn't even going to call you when he is on liberty. That in my book if F'd up & you don't deserve to be treated that way.
    HelenStoner

Answer by HelenStoner at 10:14 AM on Sep. 6, 2009