9 weeks and mild cramping

I am having mild cramping that comes and goes. Does this get better as time goes on or will it continue into my 2nd trimester? I am just nerves as last year I miscarried but i am not bleeding and my cramps are no where like they were last year.

Will taking tynenol help any?

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 10:15 PM on Sep. 5, 2009 in Pregnancy

• at the beginning of both of my pregnacys I cramped a lot that is how I knew I was pregnant. It will go away in a few weeks it should. I wish you luck and yes tyenol does work. And tyenol is okay to take while pregnant.
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 10:54 PM on Sep. 5, 2009

• you're going to have lots of cramps and different aches and pains throughout your pregnancy, if it gets really bad or if you're concerned talk to you doctor. it gets worse in your third trimester, especially if you gain more weight than you're supposed to.
    mandielynn23

Answer by mandielynn23 at 10:56 PM on Sep. 5, 2009