Implanation Bleeding

Once u began implanation bleeding does that mean ur pregnant or about to happen because I never experienced this before?

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 10:19 PM on Sep. 5, 2009 in Pregnancy

• I had implantation bleeding after I already confirmed that I was pregnant with a pregnancy test. I though I was going to miscarry because I had never heard of implantation bleeding. I think it can happen anytime at the beginning.
    lisam24

Answer by lisam24 at 10:26 PM on Sep. 5, 2009

• its typically 5-10 days after conception, when I had this w/ my first I took a test after and I was out I was preg. Im preg. again but have not had this, you dont always have to see the blood for this process to happen either.
    alaskaarmywife

Answer by alaskaarmywife at 10:35 PM on Sep. 5, 2009

• It doesn't always happen. With my first I didn't happen and I had never heard of it. I just found out yesterday that I am expecting again and it did happen this time. Since I had never heard about it I still didn't know what it was until I accidentally came across it on the internet last night. I just thought it was my period even though it wasn't normal.
    MotherofTahj

Answer by MotherofTahj at 12:42 AM on Sep. 6, 2009

• O', thanks this is new to me also. So does implanation began to implant the fetus or about too. What happens after implanation.
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 11:31 AM on Sep. 6, 2009