would you say it's safe to say men and teenagers are alike?

You know you love them deep down.....but they are so irritating and self absorbed......that they can become hard to like

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 10:22 PM on Sep. 5, 2009 in General Parenting

• No, it's not safe to say that. I was a teenager once and I was still smarter than men even as a teen. LOL

legalmommy101

Answer by legalmommy101 at 10:25 PM on Sep. 5, 2009

• I thought you were going to say something about their behavior! Sometimes I have to remind my DH that I only gave birth to ONE not two! And DH is 6 years older than me! But I agree with what you said too.
    goaliemom93

Answer by goaliemom93 at 11:05 PM on Sep. 5, 2009

• I would say men act even younger sometimes. LOL
    tiggermom803

Answer by tiggermom803 at 3:04 AM on Sep. 6, 2009

• I have one of each. My husband is not irritating or self-absorbed; if he was, I would not have married him.

Answer by rkoloms at 5:57 AM on Sep. 6, 2009

• I have 2 teenaged sons, 1 adult sons and my husband and I don't agree with that at all. My husband is FAR from self absorbed and my sons are not self absorbed either. My sons are very involved in community service, they do their chores without being asked and they think about the feelings of othhers all of the time. My husband has never misssed a bday or an anniversary, his days off are his days to help out around the house (he cleans before I wake up) and he always thinks of others. I honestly have NO complaints about my husband or my children.
    tracylynnr67

Answer by tracylynnr67 at 1:02 PM on Sep. 6, 2009