have you ever? (adult question)

Have you ever laughed during sex? I just did...seriously. I couldn't help it. It wasn't a haha funny laugh, it was a "this is too intense get it out somehow" laugh...confused the hell out of my hubby...LMAO!!! thank you very much prego hormones for the excellent orgasms, but the totally inappropriate emotional reactions have to go!

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 10:26 PM on Sep. 5, 2009 in Just for Fun

• LOL, thank god this isn't another butt licking question. I was scared to open this. Hey, at least is was a laugh and not a fart. Right?

legalmommy101

Answer by legalmommy101 at 10:27 PM on Sep. 5, 2009

• op-right...and thankfully I was laughing because of the use of a toy, not the hubby!
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 10:32 PM on Sep. 5, 2009

• Yeah, my husband likes it cause my muscles tighten around him. The first time I did it though, total accident. He was trying to say something all sexy and came out all wrong and I couldn't help but laugh.
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 10:34 PM on Sep. 5, 2009

• Yes i have. DH looked at me like i was crazy. He hit a ticklish spot and we both ended of laughing, but hey it was great from there.
    mandic

Answer by mandic at 10:38 PM on Sep. 5, 2009

• Anon :34 - I would have sworn that we were the same person cause that happened to me once and now sometimes he will try to tickle me cause he likes it!!!
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 10:38 PM on Sep. 5, 2009

• I'm so gonna read these answers nxt time I have sex... Ya'll crack me up!
    bridgeh2o

Answer by bridgeh2o at 10:42 PM on Sep. 5, 2009

• lol yall r funny. i think we all have had a moment like that. i can honestly say i've farted once but luckily i was moanin 2 load 4 him 2 hear. =)
    mercy928

Answer by mercy928 at 10:48 PM on Sep. 5, 2009

• Yes I laugh, hubby laughs sometimes we have those nights that we crack jokes while doing it, we're in the zone to passionate but our heads are somewhere else.
    JAJA_Steele

Answer by JAJA_Steele at 11:22 PM on Sep. 5, 2009

• ya, one time we were going at it from behind and he put sooo much air in there. Every time he thrusted more came out. It was tooooo funny.
    dennysgirl07

Answer by dennysgirl07 at 11:43 PM on Sep. 5, 2009

• Omg yes! We laugh all the time. Sex can be hot, but if you can't laugh during regular sex, you should get yourself checked--you are dead! LOL
    Then again...dh and I laugh when people fall down and hurt themselves(but only if they laugh too of course) so maybe I am not the one to ask....
    mama4Christ361

Answer by mama4Christ361 at 1:07 PM on Sep. 6, 2009