kinda pissed and hurting just need to talk to some moms to calm down

ok so im not doin gthe pitty party thing im just pissed

so my man cheated on me a few months ago

i told him loved him to much to let him go

thing were going good he stopped talking to the girl and i know he was not cheating on me

he lives with his sister and his sister dont let him go out unless she mets the people first (he is 20 but hung out in a bad cround for a while so his sister is looking out for him)

well today the girl called him from a diff number

cuz he blocked hers

he said he was with his girl and did not any to talk to her

she keeps texting him and stuff

so im getting mad he would not let me text her and tell her to leave him alone

i can understand he dont want me useing his phone but she is really pissing me off

so i just needed to vent

is it wrong of me to be pissed off at him???

i had to put a question in

19bubbles91

Asked by 19bubbles91 at 10:41 PM on Sep. 5, 2009 in Just for Fun

• No, it's not wrong. He should have never deceieved you in the first place. You have to decide if you are willing to tolerate this type of behavior. Excuses are excuses......................everyone makes mistakes, we are all not perfect, but don't let him to make one mistake after another while you sit there blindly..............................................................you must decide for yourself.
    BridgetC140

Answer by BridgetC140 at 10:47 PM on Sep. 5, 2009

• Quite honestly (no offense 2 u) i would've never forgiven someone who cheated. I guess b/c i know it'll be hard 2 trust him and i'd always think about how he hurt me. All that girl is going 2 do is cause unnecessary drama. If you dont want 2 leave him b/c you love him alot then tell him 2 change his number. He will do it if he truly loves you but if she still calls after he does change it then you'll know if hes still cheatin. Im sorry you had 2 go through that. Hope the best 4 you!
    mercy928

Answer by mercy928 at 11:02 PM on Sep. 5, 2009

• r u sure that he said "im with my girl"? He may be worried because he didnt say anything about you, and if you text her then she would know you were with him.
    dennysgirl07

Answer by dennysgirl07 at 11:41 PM on Sep. 5, 2009