Christians--does proof guide your belief in Jesus or...

does faith?

I am not sure why there is so much about "truth" or proof. I have always walked by faith.

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 10:42 PM on Sep. 5, 2009 in Religion & Beliefs

• Both
    heartfrommyson

Answer by heartfrommyson at 10:44 PM on Sep. 5, 2009

• His Love and what He has done for me on the Cross is proof enough! I Love Jesus and He Loves Me!
    Shaneagle777

Answer by Shaneagle777 at 10:51 PM on Sep. 5, 2009

• Yes both. I walk by faith also, but there are times when I am facing many trials that looking back on the truths or the proofs that He has given me in times passed that help me continue in my walk with Him. I like to involve my brain as well my heart when it comes to faith. It gives me a sense of balance and helps me to see things from different angles. I think that to be an effective witness you need to be able to see God's holiness not only with the heart but to see his sovereignty with the mind. Not just the supernatural ways but also the tangible. I don't know if I am even able to explain myself in an understandable way. I hope this makes sense or maybe I was misunderstanding the question.
    NikkiMomof2grls

Answer by NikkiMomof2grls at 11:03 PM on Sep. 5, 2009

• I am a donkey...
    mumma28

Answer by mumma28 at 12:14 AM on Sep. 6, 2009

• I WALK BY FAITH NOT BY SIGHT...BUT I ALSO KNOW THAT WHAT I BELIEVE IS THE TRUTH :)
    ilovemyboys21

Answer by ilovemyboys21 at 4:07 AM on Sep. 6, 2009

• Faith is simply proof your mind has created  in order to validate your beliefs.

IhartU

Answer by IhartU at 8:45 AM on Sep. 6, 2009