is there a way emotionally to tell u've had a miscarriage?

i think i had a miscarriage but i'm not sure. i wasn't even 100% sure i was pregnant. i was going to take the test today but wat i suspect to be a miscarriage happened. i cant go 2 tha gyn till tuesday cuz of labor day. so my question is wen u have a miscarrige can u jus feel in ur heart that thats wat happened cuz since it happened i jus feel really strange and sad..iono i didnt even want 2 b pregnant but i didnt want a miscarriage either...

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 10:45 PM on Sep. 5, 2009 in Pregnancy

• maybe but everytime i went to the doctor to get a checkup I was always afraid that I wasnt going to hear a heartbeat. just cuz some days i felt less movement.
    mandie_jean

Answer by mandie_jean at 11:15 PM on Sep. 5, 2009

• Take a pregnancy test even if it was a miscarriage some preg hormones should still be there. I had 3 miscarriages and it is VERY hard emotionally.
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 5:57 PM on Sep. 6, 2009