"A house divided against itself cannot stand."(Lincoln) Do you think we are about to fall?

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 11:05 PM on Sep. 5, 2009 in Politics & Current Events

• Hey, you stole one of my fav quotes from earlier! LOL

It's possible, with those idiots in Texas screaming they HATE America and wanting to rip down the American flag..tlaks of secession.

Secession will weaken our country. We are the biggest super power in the world based on our UNITED status....breaking apart will destroy us
    sweet-a-kins

Answer by sweet-a-kins at 11:08 PM on Sep. 5, 2009

• We have been falling for quite some time now, actually, jmo...
    agentwanda

Answer by agentwanda at 11:14 PM on Sep. 5, 2009

• I agree with agentwanda
    TBandNCmommy

Answer by TBandNCmommy at 11:16 PM on Sep. 5, 2009

• Gee sweet, get your facts straight!! The people in Texas don't hate AMERICA, they hate our loss of America. They want their country back and if they can't happen they want out.

OP, I am afraid we are dangerously close. It has been building for decades, but this administration is working fast to push us over the edge.
    yourspecialkid

Answer by yourspecialkid at 11:20 PM on Sep. 5, 2009

• Yes, I agree and place all blame on the right wing extremists.
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 11:20 PM on Sep. 5, 2009

• Its not this administration that is working fast, its those who didn't vote for him that is doing this.
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 11:21 PM on Sep. 5, 2009

• Yes. Just makes me glad I live in Canada.
    mummy22kids

Answer by mummy22kids at 11:23 PM on Sep. 5, 2009

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ubzG1CFi8cs&feature=player_embedded

Then tell this guy who is running for gov of Texas and the lady also running..He clearly says I HATE AMERICA
    sweet-a-kins

Answer by sweet-a-kins at 11:24 PM on Sep. 5, 2009

• Oh and yourspec, i didnt say ALL TEXANS, Only the ones screaming I hate America and running for gov and the crowd cheering him on
    sweet-a-kins

Answer by sweet-a-kins at 11:26 PM on Sep. 5, 2009

• sweet, I am from Texas. All of my family is there. One man isn't representative of the whole state. If so, then the guy that bit the guys finger off must be representative of all those that support BO's health reform.

Most people in Texas don't want to secede. They want real changes in our country though, real change that will put the states not the feds back in charge.

You must also understand there is a different culture there as well, Texans are very passionate about their state. I think moreso than any other state in the union.
    yourspecialkid

Answer by yourspecialkid at 11:31 PM on Sep. 5, 2009