Hubby & TTC Ideas...

Hubby has a birthday coming at the end of this month. I have his present, card, and a card from the dog. I want him to know how much I want to TTC with him... Any ideas on a romantic way to let him know?

I want him to know that if he decides that he wants children before he is 25, then I would love that.I want him to know how much I want to start a family with him.

Any ideas... would help.

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 11:08 PM on Sep. 5, 2009 in Trying to Conceive

• Write in the card how much he means to you - that he is the man you KNOW you want to spend the rest of your life with (you couldn't imagine life w/o him) and you couldn't dream of a bettter man to be the father of you child(ren) and you can't wait until that day comes...or when he's ready - let him know when he's ready you are.
    Maya09

Answer by Maya09 at 9:17 AM on Sep. 6, 2009

• Just sit him down and tell him you are ready when ever he is. sit in his lap, cuddle up with him,
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 11:18 PM on Sep. 5, 2009