Did I already ovulate.I need help asap

I had my bc period on the 15th went off teh pill the 21st had another period the 23rd.I was predicting ovulation with the 1st period but had not had any cm or discharge..Tonight I had discharge in my panties?Am I ovulating now? We had sex twice yesterday and once today shoudl we do it again tonight?

Lindasmama

Asked by Lindasmama at 11:10 PM on Sep. 5, 2009 in Trying to Conceive

• The more you do it the better chances you have, but I don't know what to tell you about the possiblity of ovulating, it would be easier to figure out the possiblity IF you waited and let you cycle get straight FIRST.
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 11:17 PM on Sep. 5, 2009

• I don't know if that is ovulation or not. When I ovulate, I get a thrabing feeling down there. You can have sex again if it makes you feel better...but don't have sex every day. Your body kills sperm, and the more sex you have the easier it get for your body to do so.
    GotToHaveFaith

Answer by GotToHaveFaith at 11:19 PM on Sep. 5, 2009

• thanks ladies:) It isnt a wet discharge just kind of gummy feeling..Im gonna get dh to bd tonight just in case.
    Lindasmama

Answer by Lindasmama at 11:25 PM on Sep. 5, 2009

• That gummy feeling may also be leftovers from last night.

Go to the bookstore tomorrow and get a copy of "Taking Charge of Your Fertility" by TOni Wechlser. It elminates the guesswork...youo'll KNOW when you ovulate.

Answer by gdiamante at 12:44 AM on Sep. 6, 2009

• okay..we dont have a bookstore in my SMALL town.lol If dh's soccer game isnt cancelled bc of rain I can check in the bigger city were goign too.
    Lindasmama

Answer by Lindasmama at 12:14 PM on Sep. 6, 2009