I am 39wks & 3days Along....

And I feel like Im getting wet down there, but its not showing on my underwear! Its the strangest feeling ever, Like i have a leak, but i just dont see anything. My lil boy was alil slow today, like not moving as much untill tonight when i drank some Mountian Dew (which was suggested to do if he didnt move). My stomach is gettin really hard...and then softens for a lil while then gets tight again! Could I be getting close to labor??

oxcarirenexo

Asked by oxcarirenexo at 11:10 PM on Sep. 5, 2009 in Pregnancy

• sounds like it. Keep track of them and if they are coming around the same time and getting alittle closer in time, got to the hospital
    GotToHaveFaith

Answer by GotToHaveFaith at 11:13 PM on Sep. 5, 2009

• maybe your water is about to break.. I felt like that though for 2 weeks and never went into labor had to be induced... and being induced barely helped so I had to have a c-section. i heard it is normal to feel extra wet during pregnancy without actually getting any on your underwear... just the hormones in your body at the time.
    mandie_jean

Answer by mandie_jean at 11:13 PM on Sep. 5, 2009

• It sounds like you have discharge and braxton hicks, normal for being farther along. Drink a LOT of water to counter all that sugar & caffeine, see if it changes anything.
    Good luck!
    doulala

Answer by doulala at 11:14 PM on Sep. 5, 2009

• It could be just discharge. But I would suggest that you keep track of the contractions because it does sound like you in early or active labor. If they start to get around 5-10 mins apart then call ahead to the L&D and let them know you are coming, they could send you home or keep you. Either way GL!
    Jessie1689

Answer by Jessie1689 at 3:14 AM on Sep. 6, 2009