Discharge, Pregnant?

This morning I went to the bathroom and found that I had a white/creamy no smell discharge. it was only once and I had the same kind of discharge while I was pregnant last time.. any one else got the same thing during their pregnancy? or has this happened to you with out being pregnant?

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 11:11 PM on Sep. 5, 2009 in Pregnancy

• I have had the same thing recently! I believe its part of our Mucus plug .... Cause they say it dont have to come out all at once...i could break up and come out in pieces! If its not that...its just the extra discharge you are told to expect!
    oxcarirenexo

Answer by oxcarirenexo at 11:16 PM on Sep. 5, 2009

• hmmm very interesting. I wondered the same thing.
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 11:19 PM on Sep. 5, 2009

• You could be the only way to really know is to take a test. I have had this a few times while not pregnant, but it could have been that I was really early and miscarried. I don't know. If it really concerns you I would call your GYNO and ask them about it.
    Jessie1689

Answer by Jessie1689 at 3:11 AM on Sep. 6, 2009

• Go to the doc. Could be a UTI or blatter infection.
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 5:54 PM on Sep. 6, 2009